2020 NHL Draft Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
When’s the second lottery?

Aug 10th. I was also thinking about how the format will go? Will they count down from 15 to 9 and then 1? I'm sure they market it to have some drama where it don't just last 10 min's?

So for the Habs, we would not know if we get 1 OA until one team ahead of us gets it (out of order) or it gets to 9 and it's down to the Habs and Blackhawks?

What a boring draft if they just have one draw saying who won or a team like the Canucks (15th spot) wins it right away.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Aug 10th. I was also thinking about how the format will go? Will they count down from 15 to 9 and then 1? I'm sure they market it to have some drama where it don't just last 10 min's?

So for the Habs, we would not know if we get 1 OA until one team ahead of us gets it (out of order) or it gets to 9 and it's down to the Habs and Blackhawks?

What a boring draft if they just have one draw saying who won or a team like the Canucks (15th spot) wins it right away.

They will likely reveal from 15 and then the winners card will be golden or something like that. So you'll see team 15 14 13 and if 12 wins, it will be gold and they will congratulate that team

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
They will likely reveal from 15 and then the winners card will be golden or something like that. So you'll see team 15 14 13 and if 12 wins, it will be gold and they will congratulate that team

Kind of figured... Would be a lot of drama if it comes down to the Habs and Blackhawks (or Coyotes)! How else they going to have a 30 min show? :laugh:

Created a friendly contest in another thread... Picked the Coyotes to win #1OA (reverse physiology lol)

Reactions: HBDay

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Kind of figured... Would be a lot of drama if it comes down to the Habs and Blackhawks (or Coyotes)! How else they going to have a 30 min show? :laugh:

Created a friendly contest in another thread... Picked the Coyotes to win #1OA (reverse physiology lol)

They will do another interview with Lafreniere and zoom call with GMs. It will be stupid

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
What are the reasons why Lundell slipped from a top 5 pick before the season started to a 10+ pick? Because he didn't jump forward enough in back to back Liiga's? U20's wasn't that impressive either.

Looked at several rankings in October and it's interesting to see the movement. This is why it's do dam hard to evaluate prospects from 15-18. Lots of movement from year to year and we have to expect more to come from 18-20.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
August 10th
Okay let's do some numerology: (Note you must add the digits until you arrive at a one digit sum).

August is the 8th month and the day is the 10th so
8 +10= 18
1+8= 9

Is fate telling us something? Not yet!

The numerological value of Montreal Canadiens = 1

1+9 (from the date) = 10
1+0=1

Laf is coming to the Habs! Laf is coming to the Habs! The numbers don't lie.:sarcasm:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Okay let's do some numerology: (Note you must add the digits until you arrive at a one digit sum).

August is the 8th month and the day is the 10th so
8 +10= 18
1+8= 9

Is fate telling us something? Not yet!

The numerological value of Montreal Canadiens = 1

1+9 (from the date) = 10
1+0=1

Laf is coming to the Habs! Laf is coming to the Habs! The numbers don't lie.:sarcasm:

I like to play reverse psychology... Coyotes will get #1 OA. NHL wants everyone to think Habs but they will give Lafreneire to the Coyotes cause they have been rebuilding for decades. The un-obvious and NHL using the Habs as the decoy :facepalm:. Call them out now on social media all over the place so they think twice about it and it's no longer flying under the radar :sarcasm:

But to be honest, I think our best shot is luck and the hockey gods in Montreal.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Just heard on the radio. The circle of Lafrenière don’t want the Habs draft him lol

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
What are the reasons why Lundell slipped from a top 5 pick before the season started to a 10+ pick? Because he didn't jump forward enough in back to back Liiga's? U20's wasn't that impressive either.

Looked at several rankings in October and it's interesting to see the movement. This is why it's do dam hard to evaluate prospects from 15-18. Lots of movement from year to year and we have to expect more to come from 18-20.
Didnt play last WJC, was injured... You had to subscribe to prospectshifts.com to catch him last season since Liga games were unavailable for fans living outside...

I had a subscription and liked him alot in the games I watched. Lundell's IQ is off the chart... Kid has no elite skill, but is very good at about everything... Good hands, good shot, good passing skills and vision, he has a nice frame and plays a strong 200 ft. game, he will outsmart, outwork and steamroll his opponents the same way Patrice Bergeron does...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad