NFL GDT: 2020 NFL Draft Day 3 + UDFA

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
HELL of a draft for Ravens so far, holy smoke. Queen, Dobbins, Duvernay, Madubuike, Harrison, Tyre Phillips. Woooow.

Hell of a haul for Carolina.

Jeudy, Hamler, Ojemudia, Agim, Cushenberry for Broncos is great.

Not a fan of Raiders, Seahawks and Titans.

Happy with Bucs trio so far. Vaughn was reach but he's ultimate fit for Arians style. Winfield could be the best safety from this draft. He's unreal.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
There's a reason the Ravens are always good because they sit back at the draft and benefit from the dumb things other teams do

The Packers beat Seattle in the playoffs 28-23. The Packers have won EVERY game against the Seahawks played in GB over the last 20 years.

Those terrible Packers didn't get any further than the NFC Championship game at SF last year. They lost, but scored 20 points on the road.

The Ravens lost to the Titans 28-12 in their single playoff game at home.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Packers beat Seattle in the playoffs 28-23. The Packers have won EVERY game against the Seahawks played in GB over the last 20 years.

Those terrible Packers didn't get any further than the NFC Championship game at SF last year. They lost, but scored 20 points on the road.

The Ravens lost to the Titans 28-12 in their single playoff game at home.

And the Eagles beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl with Nick Foles at QB in a game that set the league record for total offense, what's your point?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
HELL of a draft for Ravens so far, holy smoke. Queen, Dobbins, Duvernay, Madubuike, Harrison, Tyre Phillips. Woooow.

Hell of a haul for Carolina.

Jeudy, Hamler, Ojemudia, Agim, Cushenberry for Broncos is great.

Not a fan of Raiders, Seahawks and Titans.

Happy with Bucs trio so far. Vaughn was reach but he's ultimate fit for Arians style. Winfield could be the best safety from this draft. He's unreal.
For Seattle they addressed the top 3 areas of their team that they needed which were DE, OL and LB. I’m a bit surprised by the order in which they did it, and surprised they took a guard over a tackle when Josh Jones was still on the board. Brown is mid 30’s now so I thought they would draft his replacement.

time will tell if they got the right guys for their needs.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
The Vikings are having a hell of a draft so far. Cleveland is someone who I wouldn't have complained about at #30, and Dantzler is a someone who could have went in RD2. I kinda don't agree with trading out of the 3rd at the end of the night, but the Saints gave up the rest of their draft for it so I kinda don't blame them.

But there's no way the Vikings are leaving this draft with 17 players even though they only have about 60 on the roster at the moment and will get to 90 eventually. Expect some trade ups or swapping picks for picks next year.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This board will be delighted to know I won't be guessing picks today, maybe just the order QBs/RBs/WRs go
Day 3 is even more unpredictable as teams get even more specific in player skill sets and/or see value in projects.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vikings with 13 picks today should try to take Eason with one of them. If you have that many picks may as well indulge your QB coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad