NFL GDT: 2020 NFL Draft Day 3 + UDFA

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Just one WTF pick for the Vikings with Wonnum. Dye and Lynch are really solid picks.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Another team I thought might take Fromm, maybe the Steelers take him
Still have teams like TB, Car, Min, Ten, etc who could use a developmental QB. Brady won’t be there long term and the current QB for those other teams are no lock to be there after 2 more years. At worst Fromm would be a solid backup. Could be another Fitzpatrick one day or maybe even Chase Daniel, who doesn’t play yet will earn well
Over $30 million for his career while some top end talent RBs who had successful seasons won’t make that due to their shelf life.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
lmao the eagles could’ve used him since Jason Kelce has been talking retirement

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They have a bunch of TE's here already, felt like there were more pressing needs but ok.
Olsen is there for this year. Dissly in consecutive seasons has ended the year on IR with serious injuries. Wilsson is pushing 30 now, and Hollister was ok filling in. Suspect Wilsson ends up on the outside looking in. But I’m not even sure he has a contract. He was picked up after they dealt Vannett to Pitt.

hawks have 2 picks left. Thought they would go with the Wisconsin C in Biedsz since Britt has 1 year left at $11.4 cap hit and they likely move on next season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I walk away for a few minutes and the Patriots take a kicker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad