NFL GDT: 2020 NFL Draft Day 3 + UDFA

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain

As much as I disagree with everything 3%ers stand for, they are not a white supremacy group. Their essentially local groups of gun nuts who fight for the 2nd amendment rights, form local militias, are anti-
federal government and believe that the feds should not impede on the state/local laws and authority. After some of them were hired to be security at the Charlottesville rally, their leadership group issued a “stand down order” and said they refused to further align themselves with any racist groups.

That said, the group is very loosely organized and there are certainly members who are without a doubt racist pieces of shit who hide behind the group but racism isn’t what the group is built upon.

ADDED: Also, the kid didn't just say "oops", here's his actual quote: “I got that tattoo when I was a teenager and I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. Obviously, it’s evolved into something that I do not want to represent. When I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body, and it’s not something I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
As much as I disagree with everything 3%ers stand for, they are not a white supremacy group. Their essentially local groups of gun nuts who fight for the 2nd amendment rights, form local militias, are anti-
federal government and believe that the feds should not impede on the state/local laws and authority. After some of them were hired to be security at the Charlottesville rally, their leadership group issued a “stand down order” and said they refused to further align themselves with any racist groups.

That said, the group is very loosely organized and there are certainly members who are without a doubt racist pieces of shit who hide behind the group but racism isn’t what the group is built upon.

ADDED: Also, the kid didn't just say "oops", here's his actual quote: “I got that tattoo when I was a teenager and I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. Obviously, it’s evolved into something that I do not want to represent. When I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body, and it’s not something I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

His own teammate better watch out with mentioning his personal experiences with the guy or else twitter might try and take him down, too

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota

So not racist but still f***ing crazy. Still not a group you want to associate yourself with.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
So not racist but still f***ing crazy. Still not a group you want to associate yourself with.
Pretty much...the kid said yesterday in another interview that he’s getting it removed plus he’s had a bunch of former teammates stand up for him so I’ll give him the benefit of doubt.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Man that's scary. Now if he can just father 10 children with 10 different women in 10 different states, maybe he can live up to the high moral standards of the NFL.

How does that compare to aligning yourself with views centering around restricting the rights of a group of people based on the color of their skin?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
How does that compare to aligning yourself with views centering around restricting the rights of a group of people based on the color of their skin?

Do you have proof that person has ever advocated for the restriction of rights based on skin color? I don't find spergs on Twitter that convincing so I'd love to see what you've seen that enables you to state this like it's a known fact

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad