NFL GDT: 2020 NFL Draft Day 3 + UDFA

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Bryce hall is really falling. Wouldn't mind Miami getting him, Eno Benjamin, and bradlee anae

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not surprised he went to Indy
Excellent value for the Colts. Perfect situation for Eason. He has this season to show the Colts that he can fix his weaknesses and show off his strengths in practices. Rivers won’t be there long so either Eason seizes the opportunity or the Colts draft another kid in 2021.

Has an excellent coach to improve under as well.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't know who D.J. Wonnum is but if Andre Patterson advocated for him then I'm already convincing myself he'll turn him into another Danielle Hunter. He's another athletic freak.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I don't know who D.J. Wonnum is but if Andre Patterson advocated for him then I'm already convincing myself he'll turn him into another Danielle Hunter.
Good edge guy who looked like he was going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick early in his college career but struggled to stay healthy and with his consistency. I think he's pretty good value in the 4th round.

Reactions: Avs_19

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I just saw Fromm had extremely small hands. Besides not being very good, that's a major reason he keeps falling. NFL teams are overly obsessed with obscure measurements especially when it comes to QBs.
It's also been reported Eason has a lot of character/attitude issues. Surprising to me that he would go before Fromm, even though I think Eason is the better player

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
James Lynch for the Vikings. They badly need help at DT and he was a target before they traded with the Saints last night. I like it

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I'm getting depressed that Bucs have so few picks in this deep draft...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I just saw Fromm had extremely small hands. Besides not being very good, that's a major reason he keeps falling. NFL teams are overly obsessed with obscure measurements especially when it comes to QBs.
Small hands means more fumbles. Arm strength isn’t very good. Intangibles are good but he couldn’t get in front of enough teams. At any rate, he played at Georgia, so he was on TV all the time, everyone saw a better pro prospect in Justin Fields leave the school and outplay him.

Reactions: Cold Cat

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's also been reported Eason has a lot of character/attitude issues. Surprising to me that he would go before Fromm, even though I think Eason is the better player
He also gets the yips late in games. Completion percentage went down dramatically. But if you have a big arm and physical attributes, you can coach through the rest. Can’t coach through arm strength.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad