Golf: 2020 Masters Tournament - November 12-15

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I’ve never thought about it this way because there’s no reason to, but which is the harder 9? I would think the front.
I don't know. Jumping right into 11 and 12 seems like it could be a pretty tough task

The third hole is a pretty tough par 3 though

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If you can get by that 11 is probably the toughest hole on the course and 12 scares people, I think the holes on the front are more difficult. 4 is very difficult, 5 and 7 are low key very difficult. I think the par 5’s are harder on the front. Even 1 can be very difficult, if you miss off the tee.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
If you can get by that 11 is probably the toughest hole on the course and 12 scares people, I think the holes on the front are more difficult. 4 is very difficult, 5 and 7 are low key very difficult. I think the par 5’s are harder on the front. Even 1 can be very difficult, if you miss off the tee.
I think 1 is one of the hardest 4s on the course. There are a lot of 6s on that hole.

It's right up there with 10/11/5

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
how is everyone else watching? I was surprised to see you can just watch for free on masters.com albeit with no commentary (which i think i might enjoy more) and don't need an ESPN+ sub. I have the general coverage on one monitor and the featured group of Rahm, Bryson and Louie on the other one.

huge hook for Bryson off the tee at 11. wow. I haven't seen him hook a driver like that in a while. Rahm did too, looks like they'll both his provisionals.
Finally am able to watch (ESPN coverage).....boy it seems so different without the patrons & the noise.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
The coverage on the Masters app had no commentary. It was hard to keep focus. There was no noise

Yeah, some ambient noise or something would have been nice, even artificial. The only real audio was the driver's pinging at the tee boxes and the masters melody when they cut to a break.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Wonder if Bryson made that birdie putt....

The camera panned to the trees when he was about to putt

TIGER f***ING WOODS Y'ALL!

Jordan still sucks

Reactions: PanthersPens62

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
4 of the top 6 guys are 36 or older. That probably won’t hold up

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6