Golf: 2020 Masters Tournament - November 12-15

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This seems like it’s over unless Dustin’s driver snaps in half

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I wonder if there were spectators if DJ would have won by even more. I feel at this point that doesn’t bother I but I don’t think Smith or Im put up the same rounds with fans there

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Will Rickie be given an exemption into next year's tournament so he can be greenside to congratulate the winner?

Edit: My mistake. It was Claude Harmon III. The mask, sunglasses and Puma gear made it look like Rickie. The point still stands though.

Last edited:

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
I'm an optimist so I think Tiger will be fine. He played great in round 1, okay in rounds 2 and 3 (could've been better though) and was -3 today besides the disaster at the 12th (which ironically was the hole that turned everything in his favor last April). Besides one hole, he played some pretty good golf this week and I think he'll have his chances once again this coming April.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Even discounting the fact that no fans makes things automatically less fun, this year in majors really sucked.

Which is kind of strange considering that the pedigree of each champion is about as good as you can possibly get. The quality of winners were great - the quality of the drama was not.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Great win by DJ...he definitely deserved this win big time. He's had a lot of shortcomings over the years so it's great to him get a green jacket.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Even discounting the fact that no fans makes things automatically less fun, this year in majors really sucked.

Which is kind of strange considering that the pedigree of each champion is about as good as you can possibly get. The quality of winners were great - the quality of the drama was not.

2019 was similar. We haven't had a major decided on the last few holes in a while.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Great to see DJ win a second major. Long past due. Let's see how many more he can pick off in the next 10-15 years. If he can stay within that top five for a significant portion of that span, he could maybe be Phil 2.0, in terms of career arc.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
800x-1.jpg

A very welcome and pleasant site after some of the other recent winners like Willet, Garcia and Reed.

Reactions: John Price

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Good to see DJ get another, I was cheering for him to fall back so we could have an exciting finish, but he's had a hell of a career and deserves to have more majors than he does. Shove it up Brooks ass!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad