Golf: 2020 Masters Tournament - November 12-15

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
how is everyone else watching? I was surprised to see you can just watch for free on masters.com albeit with no commentary (which i think i might enjoy more) and don't need an ESPN+ sub. I have the general coverage on one monitor and the featured group of Rahm, Bryson and Louie on the other one.

huge hook for Bryson off the tee at 11. wow. I haven't seen him hook a driver like that in a while. Rahm did too, looks like they'll both his provisionals.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
how is everyone else watching? I was surprised to see you can just watch for free on masters.com albeit with no commentary (which i think i might enjoy more) and don't need an ESPN+ sub. I have the general coverage on one monitor and the featured group of Rahm, Bryson and Louie on the other one.

huge hook for Bryson off the tee at 11. wow. I haven't seen him hook a driver like that in a while.
Watching on the Masters app as well. I lost my credit card which then cancelled my ESPN+ subscription. Not sure if ESPN+'s coverage is any different from the Masters app. I got ESPN+ 19 months ago for the Masters and never cancelled it...

Terrible first tee balls from Rahm and Bryson. Provisionals for both. Lets see if either can find the first one

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Why does everyone hate DeChambeau?
So he's a perfectionist. What he does is no different than TW dropping F-bombs when he makes a bad shot.

BTW I hope they lengthen the par 5s on the back 9 a bit. They're a bit too easy for these guys.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Bryson couldnt drive it onto 14 from 13 tee box and now he's in the pine straw, what a shame.

Somehow has a window though

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Why does everyone hate DeChambeau?
So he's a perfectionist. What he does is no different than TW dropping F-bombs when he makes a bad shot.

BTW I hope they lengthen the par 5s on the back 9 a bit. They're a bit too easy for these guys.
Takes forever to play, comes off like a douche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad