GDT: 2020 HHOF Inductions June 24 - Alfredsson's 4th attempt. Start post #206

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I disagree with him going instead of Alfie,but, Hossa was always a beast. First Sens draft pick to make it. That's an organization milestone.

Not bad for a " garbage pick".

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I disagree with him going instead of Alfie,but, Hossa was always a beast. First Sens draft pick to make it. That's an organization milestone.

don't think he was ever in competition with Alfie for this. His cups put him over the top, no question.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

Wasnt that the Karlsson quote?

I thought some ding dong in the media tweeted they wanted M Zultek over Hossa

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Well lets revisit this in 2 more years i guess. With the Sedins and Jagr both eligible next year we don't stand a chance at having Alfie getting in.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Well lets revisit this in 2 more years i guess. With the Sedins and Jagr both eligible next year we don't stand a chance at having Alfie getting in.
Don’t believe Jagr is eligible yet since he just played in the Czech league this year. i could be wrong.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Add Zetterberg, who is somewhat comparable to Hossa and has the O6 rub.

2022 at the earliest is most likely for Alfie.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I love Hossa but..

Take out their team accomplishments.

Who would you rather build your team around?

Hossa or Alfie?

Did Hossa have to be first ballot though? He is a HOFer, for sure. Not sure what the rush was though. For the record I have no issue at all with the inductees. Wilson was top notch for a decade plus, and Lowe was critical to those Stanley Cup wins. Hossa was my favourite Senator before the trade. Iginla was an easy choice. I don’t remember much of St. Pierre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad