OT: 2020 Football Thread: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I want to say that the Jets are the most cursed team in sports, but then I remember the Browns, Lions, and Bengals. Not to mention the Washington Football Team and the Falcons. What is it with the NFL, why are there so many awful awful franchises

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Giants are getting the top pick overall

can’t wait to hear this years group.

Last edited:

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
I predicted months ago that the Giants would finish 4-12 on average, with 6-10 being a really good season and 2-14 being a really bad season IIRC.

Now I will say the Giants finish 6-10 on average, with a really bad season being 4-12 and a really good season being 8-8 or 9-7 or whatever it takes to win this division.

This team still has to get better, but I believe in Joe Judge and the rest of the division looks awful. It's most likely not going to happen, but I could see the Giants pulling off a surprising NFC East win this season.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I predicted months ago that the Giants would finish 4-12 on average, with 6-10 being a really good season and 2-14 being a really bad season IIRC.

Now I will say the Giants finish 6-10 on average, with a really bad season being 4-12 and a really good season being 8-8 or 9-7 or whatever it takes to win this division.

This team still has to get better, but I believe in Joe Judge and the rest of the division looks awful. It's most likely not going to happen, but I could see the Giants pulling off a surprising NFC East win this season.

with the Rams, Cardinals and Jags winning yesterday i am sticking with the Giants landing the 1st pick overall.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
My dad was a browns fan, and at the time I started following football, a) both the Giants and Jets had just moved to NJ and b) the Browns were a super exciting squad (Brian Sipe and the Cardiac Kids).

that’s like being hooked for a lifetime rooting for Sputnik despite it crashing back to earth in three weeks.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

I've not been following the offseason closely, but it looks to me like the team hasn't made a ton of roster changes.

Is the defense still pegged to be absolutely awful?

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Engram needs to wake up. Bad drop on the first throw to him and hides behind a defender on what should have been s touchdown if he moved his ass a couple feet.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Engram needs to wake up. Bad drop on the first throw to him and hides behind a defender on what should have been s touchdown if he moved his ass a couple feet.

1st and goal at the 3 with no snaps under center, one run and two incompletions lol.

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018
I may be in the minority but I like Kaden Smith more than Engram. Our run blocking looks just as good as last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad