Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Jesus lord in heaven Jets

this is spectacularly awful

that said josh Allen looks more polished if he’s gonna play like this bills are a 12 win team

hes look like poor man’s Mahomes on some of these throws and he looks much more disciplined throwing it.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Jesus lord in heaven Jets

this is spectacularly awful

that said josh Allen looks more polished if he’s gonna play like this bills are a 12 win team

hes look like poor man’s Mahomes on some of these throws and he looks much more disciplined throwing it.

pretty bad so far. Jets lost, Pats/Dolphins looks like preseason and this Washington team looks as sad as the Redskins

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
pretty bad so far. Jets lost, Pats/Dolphins looks like preseason and this Washington team looks as sad as the Redskins
I’ve had a blast watching Allen, no offense Jets fans. That run he had a few plays ago to get the first down to as insane.

If he can just stop f***ing fumbling he’s a top-10 guy probably

Reactions: Kupo

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Idk how Gase survived last season. He's got to be the worst coach in the league. I've seen better offense out of Rex Ryan teams. The Jets did more with Ray Lucas at QB.

If they played a team like Ohio State or Alabama, they'd lose.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Browns getting SMOKED by the Ravens in the first half. Sigh.

Jackson looks to have improved as a passer. Dangerous.
Baker made some throws that threw up huge red flags for me

like he’s just missing guys on plays where the protection is perfect.

they really need to just run their offense through Hunt and Chubb and have Baker try and manage the game.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Baker made some throws that threw up huge red flags for me

like he’s just missing guys on plays where the protection is perfect.

they really need to just run their offense through Hunt and Chubb and have Baker try and manage the game.
Yup. Too many wobblers as well.

After his amazing first season, he's really been a mixed bag so far. It's only been a half, but if this keeps up, he may not be the answer...

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Yup. Too many wobblers as well.

After his amazing first season, he's really been a mixed bag so far. It's only been a half, but if this keeps up, he may not be the answer...
To be fair he’s had a carousel of coaches, as per the usual Browns’ MO. But, like I said, some of these throws just look like straight up lack of arm strength. And the thing is the Browns are STILL trying these deep play action routes that you usually want to have a guy with a bigger arm throwing. They really need to just go with a quick passing/RPO game with a SPRINKLE of play action shots. Bakers strength is his accuracy and quickness.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Let’s hope we get the Rangers back on ice b/c these Giants and Jets are going to be brutal.

Halftime overhyping everything doesn’t help either.

NHL is such a better product IMO. I was so football slanted too.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Let’s hope we get the Rangers back on ice b/c these Giants and Jets are going to be brutal.

Halftime overhyping everything doesn’t help either.

NHL is such a better product IMO. I was so football slanted too.

Usually the lead up to the NFL season is 2 1/2 months of boring baseball games. Turning on what's basically preseason football after watching 6 weeks of playoff hockey is a bit of a letdown to put it mildly.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Amazing Jets offense - 1 yard out, missed tackle and a 69 yard TD. NFL at their best

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Robby Anderson seems like a good receiver, didn't need him. Replaced him with a guy with 4 good games in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->