Buffalo Bills 2020 Buffalo Bills Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
It is also mind boggling that our QB of the defense in Edmunds is a 2x pro bowler finishing his 3rd season and is the 4th youngest Bill on the roster. And of the three younger, only Gabriel Davis is actually impactful. The other two are our emergency QB in Fromm and Epenesa who is still a project.

We need repeat performances by Milano and Edmunds Sunday to advance. I think they will be up for the task.

I think this one is another close defensive minded game but if it does become a shoot out I think we have the slight advantage. Mahomes is hobbled with more then one injury. Get after him in the backfield and get him moving so he has to put pressure on that toe. Make it so that he is running around in the pocket early so that he is in discomfort the entire game.

Just beat these guys. Please. Chief fans are f***ing so insufferable that I regret ever cheering for them last year. They act like Patriot fans post 2003. Beating them would feel so so good.
It is also mind boggling that our QB of the defense in Edmunds is a 2x pro bowler finishing his 3rd season and is the 4th youngest Bill on the roster. And of the three younger, only Gabriel Davis is actually impactful. The other two are our emergency QB in Fromm and Epenesa who is still a project.

We need repeat performances by Milano and Edmunds Sunday to advance. I think they will be up for the task.

I think this one is another close defensive minded game but if it does become a shoot out I think we have the slight advantage. Mahomes is hobbled with more then one injury. Get after him in the backfield and get him moving so he has to put pressure on that toe. Make it so that he is running around in the pocket early so that he is in discomfort the entire game.

Just beat these guys. Please. Chief fans are f***ing so insufferable that I regret ever cheering for them last year. They act like Patriot fans post 2003. Beating them would feel so so good.

If Mahomes' mobility is limited, that would be a major boost. There's nothing more annoying than when you drop 7, cover everyone, and collapse the pocket only for him to get away and either find someone in a scramble drill or take off for a first down

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
All he has to do is deny symptoms.

"Did you get dizzy. nauseous, have vision problems, or headaches?"

"Nope" rinse and repeat.

There was a quote from Peyton Manning that he used to purposefully answer questions wrong in his baseline assessment so it'd be easier for him to return to playing if he got a concussion.

Regardless, Mahomes is back to practicing without symptoms, so it's pretty much assured that he's going to get the go-ahead to play on Sunday: Patrick Mahomes remains in concussion protocol, 'took all the snaps' in light Chiefs practice (nfl.com)

Even before that, Andy Reid was saying Mahomes was perfectly ok shortly after the game. Mahomes is 100% playing

That's irrelevant. If he's in concussion protocol, it's no longer up to him or the NFL. Which is the only point.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004

Fans of any team generally become insufferable with success. I've seen it happen so often during my lifetime.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas

but-why.gif

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
There's certainly a case to be made for him, even if the Bills don't go any further. Nobody expected the Bills to get to the championship game, whereas the rest of the teams had high odds to be there (minus maybe Tampa Bay, but I mean...Brady).

Most sports base these awards only on the regular season. Is that not the case for the NFL?

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
There's certainly a case to be made for him, even if the Bills don't go any further. Nobody expected the Bills to get to the championship game, whereas the rest of the teams had high odds to be there (minus maybe Tampa Bay, but I mean...Brady).
Nah, Tampa Bay was expected to be good. Brady signed there for multiple reasons, but one of them was the caliber of the defense.

That is cool, figuratively and literally.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Even if signed I don't think he could clear the covid protocols in time for Sunday's game.

That said, I don't think there's much left on those tires. He wasn't very effective on a dominant running team. If it's him or Yeldon, I'm not sure I take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad