GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Neutral 2nd. A lot less shots against, no goals. Maybe they can turn it around fully in the 3rd and do to them what they did to us at the start of the season. lol

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
They dont look as bad as the score. They got outplayed in the first period by a long shot but it could be a closer score. Not quicks fault or anyone in particular. Just sloppy in the first but not the worst period of the season by any means.

Reactions: shuchukfan

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
They probably should have mentioned on the broadcast that Gaborik was 18 as a rookie and Kaprizov is 23. Kaprizov is a fantastic player, but I'm going to need to see more than 15 games to say he compares to Gaborik, who was a legit superstar despite playing in that horrific Jacques Lemaire system.
Gaborik was one of favs...great,great player for the expansion Minnesota Wild! I believe teaching Gaborik to play defensively added to his tremendous Offense. His 14 goals helped us win that 2014 Cup! Wish Gabby could have been a career King! Kaprizov is a different Player than Gaborik...In the year when we drafted Cernak(TB),Dergachyov and Wagner how did we miss Kaprizov?

Reactions: crassbonanza

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Just caught up on DVR. First two goals were weak.

Hard to overcome those. Hoping for a comeback.
That Minnesota team is solid and when they get Marco Rossi...Wow! They need some depth at D and J Quick to be a legit Stanley Cup contender

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Gaborik was one of favs...great,great player for the expansion Minnesota Wild! I believe teaching Gaborik to play defensively added to his tremendous Offense. His 14 goals helped us win that 2014 Cup! Wish Gabby could have been a career King! Kaprizov is a different Player than Gaborik...In the year when we drafted Cernak(TB),Dergachyov and Wagner how did we miss Kaprizov?
everybody else did 134 times too..........

sometimes kids just put it together after years of mediocrity, it is what it is

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
They dont look as bad as the score. They got outplayed in the first period by a long shot but it could be a closer score. Not quicks fault or anyone in particular. Just sloppy in the first but not the worst period of the season by any means.
Well, one goal was definitely Quick’s fault.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I would think there are 30 other teams thinking the same thing.
So the Kings drafted Dergachyov and Kaprizov is still on the board,someone shit the bed with the Russians! I don't think LA had a strong scouting connection there then(2015)

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
shot themselves in the foot with iafallo's failure to breakout, they had already been out a while..

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
they call moore for the most obvious pick ever?! are you f***ing kidding me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad