GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
No power play goals (2 shots total?), Brown puck handling like Wagner scoring on breakaways, hardly any clean exits (pucks to skates), Amadio as the 6th man with the goalie pulled, and Fausts with ticks. That Kaprizov bro's pretty pretty pretty good. 135th in 2015, solid find.

tenor.gif
But Minnesota did what few NHL teams...let him stay in Europe,get stronger,play heavy minutes and mature physically,mentally and emotionally

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Saskatchewan is where I live. Three weeks ago we were the coldest place on Earth, legit. With the wind chill it was -56. Had to replace the battery in my car , was just a frozen swollen box lol. It’s finally starting to warm up now thank god.
That's brutal weather! We had -40 with windchill and that was dam cold enough...-56 holy shit I wouldn't move outside for 1 second

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
That's brutal weather! We had -40 with windchill and that was dam cold enough...-56 holy shit I wouldn't move outside for 1 second
Ya, when people say you get used to it...... nope you don’t. -40 is still brutal cold. Of course you get the opposite though like Arizona gets extreme heat warnings and hits the 50s in plus weather. Not sure I could handle that either.

Reactions: andys

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Ya, when people say you get used to it...... nope you don’t. -40 is still brutal cold. Of course you get the opposite though like Arizona gets extreme heat warnings and hits the 50s in plus weather. Not sure I could handle that either.
plus 40-50 would be insanely hot! I'd find a lake to swim in and never leave the water

Reactions: tardigrade81

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
But Minnesota did what few NHL teams...let him stay in Europe,get stronger,play heavy minutes and mature physically,mentally and emotionally

They did everything they could to get him to the NHL as soon as they possibly could. He chose himself to play in the KHL and then to re-sign for 2 years in the KHL.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Token

May 15, 2019
It was 30f this morning where I live in California.

My wife went out on the deck, slipped on the ice, fell ... and blamed me for EVERYTHING!

Perspective!

It’s up in the 60f range and sunny now.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
They did everything they could to get him to the NHL as soon as they possibly could. He chose himself to play in the KHL and then to re-sign for 2 years in the KHL.
And when he arrived he was ready! No amount of time in the AHL could have prepared him better!Good for Kaprizov I hope he cashes in big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->