GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpg

Los Angeles Kings (9-6-3, 21pts, 3rd in West):thumbu:@ Minnesota Wild(10-6-0, 20pts, 5th in West):thumbd:
Xcell Energy Center| St. Paul, MN
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
OpHi7cx.png

xNDbKmM.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
LHIX6Gw.png

fYUJsGf.png

NQTXebN.png

fTTLuBR.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Kurtis MacDermid, Matt Luff, Rasmus Kupari, Lias Andersson, Sean Walker
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk, Jared Anderson-Dolan

:wild
lmKG9Er.png

SocNWtX.png

sbKARMq.png

Injuries: Marco Rossi, Marcus Johansson
:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Just wanted to stop by and say you guys are looking impressive this year! Cool to see Quick bouncing back to his old form. What a beauty he is to watch!! Smith for the Oilers has been surprising all of us this year as well. None the less keep up the good work!

I wanted to see if my fat ass could still pull off a quick like split. Not bad for a chubby guy hey?

upload_2021-2-26_14-27-11.jpeg

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Just wanted to stop by and say you guys are looking impressive this year! Cool to see Quick bouncing back to his old form. What a beauty he is to watch!! Smith for the Oilers has been surprising all of us this year as well. None the less keep up the good work!

I wanted to see if my fat ass could still pull off a quick like split. Not bad for a chubby guy hey?

View attachment 400897
You call that chubby? Get on my level.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I will miss my 5th and 6th Kings games of the year this weekend because a team that is a 5 hour drive from me is considered my local team and blacked out on NHL.tv even though I have no way to access their games on tv.

But I can watch the Hawks (90 mins away) whenever I want. Makes a ton of sense.

Ordered a vpn and it works on Netflix and Youtube TV but for some reason not NHLTv. Really hate the scheduling this year.

Reactions: crassbonanza

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I will miss my 5th and 6th Kings games of the year this weekend because a team that is a 5 hour drive from me is considered my local team and blacked out on NHL.tv

Ordered a vpn and it works on Netflix and Youtube TV but for some reason not NHLTv. Really hate the scheduling this year.

contact your cable company

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

View attachment 400897

Quick had a good final 3/4 of last year as well.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
contact your cable company

I’m SOL other than streaming. The NHL considers the entire state of WI to be Wild territory and thus blacks out all their games here from NHL TV.

Just odd because Milwaukee is by far the biggest city in WI and the Hawks are not only the most popular team here but significantly closer geographically and there are no restrictions. Frustrating but atleast we only have 2 more games vs them after this weekend.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
A game without injuries would be nice for both teams. I mean win streaks are better than losing streaks but, both teams are almost back health wise to where they were last time they played each other. That would be a win

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I’m SOL other than streaming. The NHL considers the entire state of WI to be Wild territory and thus blacks out all their games here from NHL TV.

Just odd because Milwaukee is by far the biggest city in WI and the Hawks are not only the most popular team here but significantly closer geographically and there are no restrictions. Frustrating but atleast we only have 2 more games vs them after this weekend.
It wouldn't be the NHL it would be the local cable company distribution rights.

I have two teams in my local broadcast area (Flames and Oilers) so most seasons have a fair number of blacked out Kings games. I use my parents cable log in to watch those though, so have luckily found a work around.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
It wouldn't be the NHL it would be the local cable company distribution rights.

I have two teams in my local broadcast area (Flames and Oilers) so most seasons have a fair number of blacked out Kings games. I use my parents cable log in to watch those though, so have luckily found a work around.

I don’t have cable, I use YouTube tv. But even if I did have cable the local FS regional is FS Wisconsin which does not carry Wild games. There is literally no “legal” option to watch the Wild in southern Wisconsin. They aren’t offered on any cable or satellite provider and they are blacked out by NHL TV. It’s a known thing and ppl have complained before. I guess it could be worse, one of my hockey teammates is a huge Wild fan and has no way to watch other than stream from his computer to tv from hdmi (which can be hit or miss).

Just a bit annoying to pay $100 for 56 games and 1/8 of them are blacked out.

Last edited:

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I don’t have cable, I use YouTube tv. But even if I did have cable the local FS regional is FS Wisconsin which does not carry Wild games. There is literally no option to watch the Wild in SW Wisconsin. They aren’t offered on any cable or satellite provider and they are blacked out by NHL TV. It’s a known thing and ppl have complained before. I guess it could be worse, one of my hockey teammates is a huge Wild fan and has no way to watch other than stream from his computer to tv from hdmi (which can be hit or miss)

that's brutal if you were a wild fan. I do not have cable and have not for a long time. I am lucky to have found a work around

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Yes he did. Maybe he’s found his groove. Kings have a dangerous team. Very competitive division as well. Hard to believe 4 points separates 6 teams.

All focus for us north of the border has been on the canadian division. The races outside of that division is crazy. Also goals in the league per game is actually down everywhere outside of the Canadian division which is odd.

edit: Forgot why I actually quoted you which was to say I think finding his groove is more so once he fully recovered from injury.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

View attachment 400897

My groin is in pain just looking at that. Well done!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I think our win streak is ending very soon.

I would just like to see the Kings get 2 out of a possible 4 points over the next few games.

Reactions: YP44

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA

View attachment 400897
I like your username, Waterbear.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I think our win streak is ending very soon.

I would just like to see the Kings get 2 out of a possible 4 points over the next few games.

I hope if LA loses one to the Wild it is tonight. The reverse retro match tomorrow is so god damn sexy I want LA to win it.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
I will miss my 5th and 6th Kings games of the year this weekend because a team that is a 5 hour drive from me is considered my local team and blacked out on NHL.tv even though I have no way to access their games on tv.

I feel you! I live in Denver and Altitude owns the Avs and Nuggets broadcast rights but can't come to terms with Comcast, the predominant local provider. I'm blacked out on NHL.TV and I can't watch it locally. Grrr.... Doubly sucks because the Avs and Nuggets are legitimately good this year and the locals can't go to games or watch it on TV. What a waste for generating buzz for local sports teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->