GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
That PP was all it took to see the boyz don't have it tonight. Hopefully we get one back and get some momentum. But in the end a split is what I hoped for in this series so let's see how it plays out. Still 40 minutes left.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Sorry, your stupid post riled me up.

You came at him like a shot out of a canon. :laugh:

BetterDiligentHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: ru4reals

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Looking at Byfield in this segment, I can't help but to feel he's the kind of dude who teabags in Halo even when his teammate got the kill and not him.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Blake and Tmac are building this team around speed, if we don't skate we see what happens. We need to add some size on the back end and up front. For a developing team games like these are good for managment to see which areas need improvement.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
He is not the reason they are getting run off the rink, but the Kings need to add a veteran defenseman if they don't trust Strand or Clague. Just can't have MacD being one injury away from playing.

He is a big part, the other is Maata has no business on the top pair.

Reactions: Schmooley

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I really liked Maata on the 3rd pair lately, but yeah he doesn't mesh well with Doughty
When Maatta plays with Doughty he thinks he should be able to play like him! Maatta is better in a protected role!I think he's a great number 5! Plus if played witha defensive partner he'd look better! I've noticed lately that when Maatta gets the green light a forward gets back to fill hole on the backline!

Reactions: crassbonanza

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
This Minnesota is pretty good...not sure of their goaltending...Quick as a destination for Stanley Cup "contender"? Think Kings could get a lot...

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
We just need a goal. That might help. But can't win them all just gotta keep plugging.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
There is something to be said for drafting at 18 and let him develop for 3-4-5 years! I like the 5 year route myself...they are men when they come over from Europe,Kaprizov,Kubalik...and produce and get better and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia