GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure the ref had his hand up because the puck was knocked down with a high stick Fox/Faust... How can they possibly be so bad?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure the ref had his hand up because the puck was knocked down with a high stick Fox/Faust... How can they possibly be so bad?
be glad you don't have to listen to this abomination on the other telecast

no wonder minny fans are so delusional, their whole telecast is like, peak brian hayward

Reactions: yankeeking

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
That PP unit either has Yafallo or Brown not both! They aren't skilled enough or good enough along the boards against top defensive D-men

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Not a real team until they show that they don't like getting their asses kicked. Still soft as baby shit.

You think you're good? Make a statement when you play these guys the next night. f***... This is a league where Forbort is a PIM leader. Nobody is asking for Oglethorpe but take a f***ing clean, big run at someone.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Man we scored on the Muzzin trade, even if Durzi is a career ECHLer.

For sure. It’s a trade that is benefiting both clubs.

Thought I had heard somewhere that at the time the deal was being worked on, the Kings could of chosen Liljegren but opted to take Durzi instead.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
For sure. It’s a trade that is benefiting both clubs.

Thought I had heard somewhere that at the time the deal was being worked on, the Kings could of chosen Liljegren but opted to take Durzi instead.

I don't think it would have been that exact combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad