GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
Just wanted to stop by and say you guys are looking impressive this year! Cool to see Quick bouncing back to his old form. What a beauty he is to watch!! Smith for the Oilers has been surprising all of us this year as well. None the less keep up the good work!

I wanted to see if my fat ass could still pull off a quick like split. Not bad for a chubby guy hey?

View attachment 400897

upload_2021-2-26_15-25-1.jpeg

Crownroyal21

Mar 19, 2019
I will miss my 5th and 6th Kings games of the year this weekend because a team that is a 5 hour drive from me is considered my local team and blacked out on NHL.tv even though I have no way to access their games on tv.

But I can watch the Hawks (90 mins away) whenever I want. Makes a ton of sense.

Ordered a vpn and it works on Netflix and Youtube TV but for some reason not NHLTv. Really hate the scheduling this year.
Watch the game on crackstream.com if you have Apple TV you can use your phone to watch it on the big screen.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
All focus for us north of the border has been on the canadian division. The races outside of that division is crazy. Also goals in the league per game is actually down everywhere outside of the Canadian division which is odd.

edit: Forgot why I actually quoted you which was to say I think finding his groove is more so once he fully recovered from injury.
Yes very valid point!

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I like your username, Waterbear.
Tardigrades are the creepiest thing And yet..... I find them intriguing. It’s odd really..... then again. I’m odd..:: I like both Edmonton and Ottawa. It’s crushing watching them have to play so many times this year :( if they ever played each other in the cup....... oh boy.....

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
Watch the 1st full game of the season alone or watch last nights Law n Order SVU with the wife...pretty easy choice. I don’t mind the Wild announcers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad