Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospects Thread (CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Clip from last night, Halifax was smoked tonight. Barron with three assists in his first 5 games back.

Barron showing his on ice awareness there. That puck went off a skate, but you can tell Barron was looking for the slap pass back door tap in. Nice heads up play by him.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Kaut is on the board in Sweden with a ES goal where he jammed his own rebound in the crease and ES primary assist which he threaded the pass on a 2 on 1.

Is MoDo still relegated to the Allsvenskan or are they back in the SHL now?

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Cedric Pare signed with the Grizzlies. Looks like he had a solid career in the QMJHL but we know that league isn’t at its peak anymore. Any thoughts on this signing?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
So does Newhook go to the Canada world Junior Bubble or is he playing with BC I wonder
I don’t know what his decision is but I know that he’s given an exemption from the HC camp if he wishes to stay at BC while still being able to make the team. Whether or not the “wrong” decision could lead to classic HC politics probably leads him to head to red deer but that’s just my speculation.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I don’t know what his decision is but I know that he’s given an exemption from the HC camp if he wishes to stay at BC while still being able to make the team. Whether or not the “wrong” decision could lead to classic HC politics probably leads him to head to red deer but that’s just my speculation.

He more or less said in his interview a couple weeks ago that he’s going to the bubble. Said it’s a dream of his to represent his country, and I don’t imagine he’ll pass the chance up. The NCAA season could fall apart at any time, so it’s important for him to get some hockey in, and the bubble has proven it can work.

Reactions: McMetal

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
It seemed to me that everyone invited was expected to go unless otherwise said, like the QMJHL players are going at the same time too. They said Lafrenière was the only one who could join the bubble in Edmonton. But it’s good to know they gave Newhook options. A further complication to joining later would be the quarantine too.

Reactions: Foppa2118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad