Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospect Development Tracker

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Congrats to RD. I have some hopes he will turn into something good. He was a fifth rounder, no?

But, I get the pessimism. For every AHL star who makes it in the NHL as a scoring forward, there are probably a dozen whose shot is just a tick below NHL caliber, a la Junior Lessard, and a lot of others. Time will tell!

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Congrats to RD. I have some hopes he will turn into something good. He was a fifth rounder, no?

But, I get the pessimism. For every AHL star who makes it in the NHL as a scoring forward, there are probably a dozen whose shot is just a tick below NHL caliber, a la Junior Lessard, and a lot of others. Time will tell!

I laugh every time I think about him and the 2 game legend Dan Jancevski.

Peak stars asset management back in the day imo

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA

Ok, now you're just trolling right? I haven't seen any pessimism about Damiani anywhere on this board.

I bet Lessard is super happy the stars gave him a million bucks up front, hope he invested that money wisely!

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
If he could come in and be a difference maker next year that would be enormous .
100% he doesnt even need to have a roberston esque impact, but if he can just be a solid top 9 guy that'd be amazing. I do wonder if he needs to be a C or if he can play wing though as I'm still hoping Benn plays C next year

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
You lighten up lol how are we supposed to know your joking .

bro I’m gonna have to request u give me a little more respect than that.

of course I don’t think McKenzie and Damiani are even remotely the same type of player

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
bro I’m gonna have to request u give me a little more respect than that.

of course I don’t think McKenzie and Damiani are even remotely the same type of player
Hey man , a lot crazier things have been said on here .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Why are Damiani and Dellandrea on there? lol
Introducing the CHL Prospect Pipeline presented by Kubota, the premiere feature highlighting current CHL talent that has been drafted or signed by each of the National Hockey League’s 32 teams.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Introducing the CHL Prospect Pipeline presented by Kubota, the premiere feature highlighting current CHL talent that has been drafted or signed by each of the National Hockey League’s 32 teams.

Why are Damiani and Dellandrea on there? lol

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Still want Oksentyuk to pan out solely because of his dope ass name.

would be a sick jersey

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Not sure there's an NHL player in there but lets find out . Pretty sure he's the smallest player the Stars signed in decades.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Kinda surprised he got a deal this off-season, didn't really seem to do much this past year by stat watching. Similar aged peers did a lot more on his team.

*Edit, I forgot he was a 2001.. so I think he is AHL eligible next season? Guess that is why he got the deal then instead of going back to juniors.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kinda surprised he got a deal this off-season, didn't really seem to do much this past year by stat watching. Similar aged peers did a lot more on his team.

*Edit, I forgot he was a 2001.. so I think he is AHL eligible next season? Guess that is why he got the deal then instead of going back to juniors.

Doesn't really matter since he's not from NA anyway. Remember that Honka could play AHL right after he was drafted. CHL rule is only for NA players.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00