Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospect Development Tracker

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Day 7: Get in a fight to psych up the team when it's already too late to matter (also will allow for long-term hand and wrist issues which will make previous days' lessons easier to accomplish).

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Not sure if it wasn’t expected

AGM Scott White in his Texas Stars exit interview confirmed that the Stars would play in a Traverse tournament albeit he didn't quite know how it would look at the time IRC

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars have 3 Swedes coming over and some of the college free agent signings could also use some extra practises and exhibition games prior to the training camp with the big club. Maybe one of the Swedes has a Janmark rookie season in him .

Makes sense the Stars play a rookie tournament.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Stars have 3 Swedes coming over and some of the college free agent signings could also use some extra practises and exhibition games prior to the training camp with the big club. Maybe one of the Swedes has a Janmark rookie season in him .

Makes sense the Stars play a rookie tournament.

Yeah good point there. I forgot about the Euros coming over. I wonder about Karlstrom making the team. He’s 23 and had a good season last year

Assuming there’s one spot on the roster open it should create a nice competition for our forward prospects

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I just went back and looked at the 2019 roster, it was pretty stacked.

Oettinger, Harley, Robertson, Kiviranta, Mascherin, Caamano, Gardner, Dellandrea, Damiani, Djuse, maybe missing some others.

Those are all NHL players or high end AHL players.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Traverse potential roster:

Mavrik Bourque
Antonio Stranges
Evgeniy Oksentyuk
Oskar Back
Jacob Peterson
Fredrik Karlstrom
Riley Damiani (Maybe)
Ty Dellandrea (Maybe)
Wyatt Johnston
Logan Stankoven
Conner Roulette
Franceso Arcuri
Jordan Kawaguchi

Thomas Harley
Ryan Shea
Artem Grushnikov
Dawson Barteaux
Jacob Holmes
(Couple invites needed)

Adam Scheel
Remi Poirier

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Is that just your guess or is that official? Either way, should be a really fun roster to watch, every forward line is gonna be full of interesting prospects, and also Thomas Harley is there. Expect Grushnikov to go by 'Joe Smith', he's probably still wanted back home.

Reactions: Sports2

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Out of curiosity I remember Dallas not being invited back in like 2012 or something. Was that a one time thing or were they absent a few years?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Out of curiosity I remember Dallas not being invited back in like 2012 or something. Was that a one time thing or were they absent a few years?

I mean the team went into bankrupcy at the time. Pretty sure that played a big part.

Reactions: Sports2

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Is that just your guess or is that official? Either way, should be a really fun roster to watch, every forward line is gonna be full of interesting prospects, and also Thomas Harley is there. Expect Grushnikov to go by 'Joe Smith', he's probably still wanted back home.

Just guessing based on who is available to attend, should be pretty close the final roster I would assume.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad