Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospect Development Tracker

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Rob Schremp is really such a great comparable for someone like Stranges. It's all a matter of how he develops the rest of his game over the next couple years to determine whether he flames out to Europe like Schremp or becomes a top-6 NHL producer.
I hope your right about stranges , and maybe you are as I have only seen what’s on the internet of him but he just doesn’t look nearly as skilled as even schremp IMO.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I hope your right about stranges , and maybe you are as I have only seen what’s on the internet of him but he just doesn’t look nearly as skilled as even schremp IMO.
Rob Schremp had elite puck skills but he was a f***ing shit skater.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think the biggest issue with Stranges is how his skillset and unique skating fit on a team and within a system. How much can he turn some of his wilder moments "off" so to speak off when he needs to.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'm impressed with the impact Damiani has in his first pro-games already. Already one of the best players on the AHL team and usually very noticeable every game

Reactions: Bfantz

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I'm impressed with the impact Damiani has in his first pro-games already. Already one of the best players on the AHL team and usually very noticeable every game

Yea his feed to Felhaber last game was sick.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I don’t think it will be long before he gets a look with Dallas .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad