Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospect Development Tracker

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kind of sucks the AHL doesn't show how many minutes someone played. Would be interesting to see deployment numbers .

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I wonder if the courts have jurisdiction over Satan? I'm not sure. Regardless, I just want what's best for all of Satan's children, they tend to be good hockey players.
They'll garnish souls. Trust me they'll find a way to get child support

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Bourque helped the Cataractes get a 6-5 win in OT after they went down 4-0 15 minutes into the first period with a goal and a helper.

He's now 7th in PTS/G in the Q.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Really sucks about Tufte. Yea DeBrincat was a miss, but I would have settled for Jordan Kyrou (only 6 less points than the Cat). For some reason, when I think about Tufte I think about McDonnell talking about 6'7 Curtis Douglas. "He's awesome! The best part is he's still growing!" WTF? Do you want him to turn into an immoveable building who can help block shots? Dallas has gotten better at drafting, but I have to assume it's just a response to clearly missing the boat on their previous philosophy.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Really sucks about Tufte. Yea DeBrincat was a miss, but I would have settled for Jordan Kyrou (only 6 less points than the Cat). For some reason, when I think about Tufte I think about McDonnell talking about 6'7 Curtis Douglas. "He's awesome! The best part is he's still growing!" WTF? Do you want him to turn into an immoveable building who can help block shots? Dallas has gotten better at drafting, but I have to assume it's just a response to clearly missing the boat on their previous philosophy.

Joe is also confused about Albin's regression

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Thomas Harley continues to put up points, but his team worst -7 is sticking out.

Should call him and Damiani up just so we can use them on the 2nd PP unit

Tbh tho I'd be shocked if Nill calls anyone up at all this season. They'll just keep rotating the taxi squad garbage

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damiani picked up another assist last night. Mascherin had a couple as well

9 points in 7 games for Mascherin
9 points in 8 games for Damiani
7 points in 8 games for Harley

Reactions: starsfan86

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He looks like he just came straight off a gig with a punk band

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
If you watch the highlights on YouTube, Harley is going to do this team wonders transitioning out of the d zone. But one thing I’ve noticed is he’s not doing a good job covering his man and has led to a handful of goals against. I think if he improves that part of his game he will be in the NHL in no time.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I do wonder if Harley has to go back as well. He's a regular on the AHL team and contributing quite a bit. He's def AHL ready even if not quite NHL ready. Doubt he can still learn much if anything back in the OHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad