Prospect Info: 2020-21 NCAA, CHL, OHL and European prospects thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
The allsvenskan website does not have shots on goal - Boqvist may just have had a tough run of shooting, plus it's also possible given how strong his team is that he is not getting PP1 time regularly.

It doesn't matter now as the Devils recalled him.

TorontoMedia

Aug 11, 2020
The allsvenskan website does not have shots on goal - Boqvist may just have had a tough run of shooting, plus it's also possible given how strong his team is that he is not getting PP1 time regularly.

It doesn't matter now as the Devils recalled him.
If there’s players that are beating him out for any role in the swede minor league I think there’s no denying that’s a pretty bad sign...

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If there’s players that are beating him out for any role in the swede minor league I think there’s no denying that’s a pretty bad sign...

The team is loaded and he just got there, plus he was never expected to stay. Entirely possible he wasn't playing PP1.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Sharangovich's production is quite remarkable, at the very least he maybe a big two way winger for the 4th line that can actually chip in some goals.

I see him as a “Better Clarkson”. Aka What we hoped to see from Wood. 10-20 goals, annoying, good on the PK, could fill the Boyle roll on the PP. I believe a teams success lies with the bottom 6. It’s exciting to see most of the Devils’ prospects having success.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
My knee jerk thought was that Brady looked Kinkaid-esque in net. Michigan had the major shot advantage but I didn't think they had a ton of grade A opportunities. I thought Brady was solid enough, defensive breakdowns on the first two goals and the third goal was bar down.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad