Prospect Info: 2020-21 NCAA, CHL, OHL and European prospects thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
God almighty I wish we had a better Devils fan source for prospects than this blog. Don’t get me wrong, I like that they’re tracking prospects, but it’s the only thing they do right. It’s so crushingly dull to read at best and that article was no exception. And that’s just one of the several problems I have with it.

Yeah that site use to be a lot better for sure.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
God almighty I wish we had a better Devils fan source for prospects than this blog. Don’t get me wrong, I like that they’re tracking prospects, but it’s the only thing they do right. It’s so crushingly dull to read at best and that article was no exception. And that’s just one of the several problems I have with it.

Wasn’t there someone in the Devils subreddit who did prospect rundowns? What happened to them?

Doing weekly prospect rundowns is bound to be very boring because not a lot happens. A few guys have some good games, most don't do a whole lot, move on to next week. I don't know what you're expecting, writing-wise.

Reactions: Guttersniped

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Doing weekly prospect rundowns is bound to be very boring because not a lot happens. A few guys have some good games, most don't do a whole lot, move on to next week. I don't know what you're expecting, writing-wise.

Maybe a strong protagonist some rising and falling action a conclusion and maybe a denouement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad