Prospect Info: 2020-21 NCAA, CHL, OHL and European prospects thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Solid game by Cole Brady for ASU in a 1-1 tie against Michigan State that was on the Big 10 network earlier.

Looks like there's a good chance he can take over as ASU's starter as a freshman. Last year's starter (now a Junior) started the opener against Michigan, giving up 6 goals on 19 shots in 2 periods. Brady came in that game to stop 8 of 10 and subsequently stopped 44 of 47 in game 2 against Michigan. Tonight he stopped 24 out of 25 shots.

Still early, but he has a 2.48 GAA & .929 SV%. Interesting that ASU is playing all their games on the road this season and their games do not go to a shootout.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I guess he’s a Euro prospect currently?

I wish the clip was longer but it looks like Merkley really baited that defenseman into doing what Merkley wanted.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I guess he’s a Euro prospect currently?

I wish the clip was longer but it looks like Merkley really baited that defenseman into doing what Merkley wanted.

Wow, that was some Bratt like edge work to turn the corner.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Wow, that was some Bratt like edge work to turn the corner.

I feel like the Devils won the Hall trade. A couple months of Hall for Bahl, Mercer and Merkley could be the Cherry on top. He did well in Bing, during his call up and now overseas. Don’t F this year up NHL, because at the very least the Devils will be fun to watch. I think with a couple improvements from our young guns and they have an outside shot for a playoff spot. At the very least it will set up 21-22 season nicely. I love our prospects.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I feel like the Devils won the Hall trade. A couple months of Hall for Bahl, Mercer and Merkley could be the Cherry on top. He did well in Bing, during his call up and now overseas. Don’t F this year up NHL, because at the very least the Devils will be fun to watch. I think with a couple improvements from our young guns and they have an outside shot for a playoff spot. At the very least it will set up 21-22 season nicely. I love our prospects.

We did very well in the Hall trade. Seeing as the pick would’ve been a top 6-8 pick overall if Corona didn’t happen, I think we did well getting Mercer despite all that. I like Bahl as a prospect and am willing to give the big body the proper time to mature outside of the NHL. Merkley seems like a throw in at the time but if he can turn his injury luck around he seems like the perfect mucker with some scoring pop for your bottom 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad