NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Meyers Leonard was caught using an anti-Semitic slur on Twitch today.

I have been a big fan of Meyers in the past. He streams warzone and he likes gaming. Gaming is fun. Warzone is fun.

That being said I do not endorse his comments he made earlier this morn and I denounce them as strongly as possible. He should have known better.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
At first it seemed like KD had successfully recovered from the Achilles to be his old self again....but now it appears his season is again in jeopardy. I just hope he can come back for the post season if possible. Really sucks that such a great player has become this injury prone. One little hammy pull and he’s already been out for a month with no return in sight? Even if he does come back you gotta figure it’s only a matter of time before another injury takes him out yet again. Nets might be regretting that contract/signing right about now.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
At first it seemed like KD had successfully recovered from the Achilles to be his old self again....but now it appears his season is again in jeopardy. I just hope he can come back for the post season if possible. Really sucks that such a great player has become this injury prone. One little hammy pull and he’s already been out for a month with no return in sight? Even if he does come back you gotta figure it’s only a matter of time before another injury takes him out yet again. Nets might be regretting that contract/signing right about now.
PART of Durant's issues is the HSP, not just injury/compressed schedule which affects all teams, not just Brooklyn...

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Hawks will never be good with Trae Young leading the squad. Perennial loser and poster boy for empty stats.

They look better with Rondo running point.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Hawks will never be good with Trae Young leading the squad. Perennial loser and poster boy for empty stats.

They look better with Rondo running point.
I’m not a huge fan myself.

Don’t get how the Hawks seem to escape the hate the Kings get for passing on Doncic.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well Fox doesn't need to pass the ball now. Bagley broke his left hand lol(last year his right hand). Life of a Kings fan :(

God bless you for sticking with that team. I'm almost 33 years old and I was in High School the last time they were in the playoffs. I'm not really one to say "the fans deserve better" but in the Kings case they deserve something for their loyalty.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Poor game by Jim Harden.

Still got triple double.

If KD comes back i just don't see how they lose 4 out of 7 to anyone, including a fully healthy Lakers team. Just too stacked. But the uncertainly about KD is very concerning. They can't win it all without him(obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad