NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Where was THIS from the Mavs on Thursday?

Blowing out the Nets at Brooklyn after basically no-showing at Philly on Thursday

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
DeRozan with a fantastic game for his 1st game back since covided and the death of his father (rip)

82nd best player in the league according to a sport media company I shall not name

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The media started fawning over Silver after the Sterling thing, which landed right in his lap about 2 months after he took over for Stern, really not a hard thing for him to do and I'm sure all the other owners were pumped as hell that a new guy was coming aboard. Surely Stern for all those years he was the commissioner probably dreamed at night of a scenario where he could "force" Sterling out right?

Reactions: Voight
Sep 19, 2008
Silver is getting a pass and basically does whatever the players want. In comparison Stern was the strict heavy handed commissioner meting out justice on a whim and players didn't respect him

IMO we should not have a commissioner who is a stooge to the players.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The media started fawning over Silver after the Sterling thing, which landed right in his lap about 2 months after he took over for Stern, really not a hard thing for him to do and I'm sure all the other owners were pumped as hell that a new guy was coming aboard. Surely Stern for all those years he was the commissioner probably dreamed at night of a scenario where he could "force" Sterling out right?

Yea that one fell right into his lap. Wasn't very difficult either. I love how they acted like he showed amazing leadership when all it took was the other owners voting Sterling out. They didn't want him either; not like Silver had to whip up some votes.

Silver is getting a pass and basically does whatever the players want. In comparison Stern was the strict heavy handed commissioner meting out justice on a whim and players didn't respect him

IMO we should not have a commissioner who is a stooge to the players.

Silver has made it clear he'd rather have the inmates run the asylum and be buddies with them. Stern may have ruled with an Iron Fist but it resulted in the leagues revenues skyrocketing and making it a global force.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
i told yall it was the coach

if he couldn't lead the Lakers to the playoffs why would he do it with Sacramento

I mean Sacramento at this point has the roster to succeed. Anyone else could coach that team and get the best out of their talent, and end that long ass playoff drought.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Thought I saw something that said this is the first win in San Antonio for the Nets since the 2003 NBA Finals.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Jokic for MVP
The Nuggets need to get a better record for him to have a chance to overcome the "9 Eastern, 8 Central, 6 Pacific" factor.

But damn he's been insane! He's already 2nd on the list for career triple doubles by a Center and is is within .1 of Wilt's record for assists average in a season at 8.6, when The Stilt was playing 47 minutes a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad