NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The Nuggets need to get a better record for him to have a chance to overcome the "9 Eastern, 8 Central, 6 Pacific" factor.

But damn he's been insane! He's already 2nd on the list for career triple doubles by a Center and is is within .1 of Wilt's record for assists average in a season at 8.6, when The Stilt was playing 47 minutes a game.

Nuggets record shouldn't matter. MVP should go to the best player and IMO this year so far it's between Jokic and Embiid.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Nuggets record shouldn't matter. MVP should go to the best player and IMO this year so far it's between Jokic and Embiid.
It SHOULDN'T but it does. I tend to look at it as WILL he win MVP as opposed to SHOULD he win MVP. The pessimist in me.

Reactions: darko

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
absolute garbage officiating in the lakers-suns game for both teams. reviewing fouls for flagrants every 5 minutes and somehow getting them wrong every time. the booker ejection was bullshit

also, lol @ the suns celebrating like they won a title

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Pacers aren't tanking on purpose, but I'm enjoying the losing streak as it means we're going further and further away from the playoffs and deeper and deeper into the sweet, sweet land of the lottery pick.

I'm just tired of getting swept in the first round. The organization needs to recognize that the "rebuilding while competing" philosophy they always do during lean years never works and just embrace the suck.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Booker walked away without arguing so he must have said something that warranted an ejection

But I agree with Shaq, it's very inconsistent, Draymond jaws the refs all the time and he gets to stay on the court

Sep 19, 2008
absolute garbage officiating in the lakers-suns game for both teams. reviewing fouls for flagrants every 5 minutes and somehow getting them wrong every time. the booker ejection was bullshit

also, lol @ the suns celebrating like they won a title
suns are surprisingly good this year

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Weird stat day today. 3 triple doubles. 2 by Detroit players. TJ McConnell got one with 10 steals.

Reactions: Jack Straw

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Scary Hours will win the Finals if healthy/barring injury. Too good. It’s not fair. And here’s the thing...everyone wants to talk about KD/Kyrie/Harden(understandably so)...but not nearly enough seem to realize how good their supporting cast is: Harris, Brown, DJ, Green, Shamet, and Claxton = VERY good role players. They have the perfect set-up with their roster as constructed. And now they’re also starting to improve defensively(to complement what is literally the greatest offense of all time).

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Did the Rockets seriously "retire" Hardens number or is that bullshit?

Edit: It is real!? Report: James Harden's No. 13 jersey will be retired by Houston Rockets | NBA.com Canada | The official site of the NBA

Why? This man demanded a trade out, got fat, threw a ball at a teammates head then went to the strip club afterwards, and you retire his jersey? He didn't even lead the team to a Finals appearance and wasn't drafted by them.
of course they're going to retire his jersey. he's the second best player in franchise history

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The barber is in Philly, so no one else should be affected by that, unless they were in direct contact with the players

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
If you were the Warriors, would you want to get Minnesota's pick this year at 4 or hope its protected in the top 3 and get their pick unprotected next year

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If you were the Warriors, would you want to get Minnesota's pick this year at 4 or hope its protected in the top 3 and get their pick unprotected next year

You take pick 4. There are 5 really good prospects at the top.

I do wonder if they trade that pick ++ for Beal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad