NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I see the Kings are on a 5-game winning streak and are not that far off from playoff contention. It's time to shit or get off the pot, extend that winning streak to 10,11,12 hell go for 15. Can't afford anymore slip-ups here.

Edit: @Quid Pro Clowe beat me to it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm not sure what to do here, laugh about the Durant/Rappaport twitter war or shake my head that two adult men with more money than most of us will ever see are/were engaging in such nonsense.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Such a heartfelt apology from KD. He really went out of his way to say how sorry he is that people saw and heard what he said.

I guess saying he is sorry that he said it in the first place is a bit much. Hateful clown.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Such a heartfelt apology from KD. He really went out of his way to say how sorry he is that people saw and heard what he said.

I guess saying he is sorry that he said it in the first place is a bit much. Hateful clown.
Kevin Durant is a weak person and a bad person.

Not only were his messages homophobic and misogynistic, they were also racist (the reason for calling a white person "pale" is obvious).

So it seems he went 3 for 3. A hat-trick.

I knew what kind of person he was after 2016 though, throwing the Thunder under the bus and joining the team who beat his team after being up 3-1 and then choking the series away. Durant was the biggest reason for that choke, He was awful during the final 3 games of that series.

Then he reaffirmed what I thought about him even more in 2019. Using burner accounts? How pathetic. Getting upset that Curry was more popular in the Warriors fanbase? Also pathetic.

The guy has no character.

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Oh Pop

I love you but sometimes you make those head scratching decision

KJ was having a hell of a game against the Pacers, Spurs were within an earshot of defeating a team who had a winning record on the road, and you sit him for Patty Mills in the 4th

Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad