Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Senators Prospect Watch - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Definitely would prefer Liiga -> AHL -> NHL to CHL -> AHL to NHL. Liiga has produced a lot of high end goalies.

Yeah this is an easy one for me. Karpat has been churning out quality goalies at a pretty impressive rate these past few years, too.

Reactions: R2010

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Former Sen Chlapik has contributed 1 assist in his first 5 games for the Pelicans

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Posted this in the wrong thread like an idiotttt

Nice. Hopefully Jakov Novak is next. I thought the Sens might wait until they both got eliminated to sign their ELCs so they can quarantine together while waiting to join Belleville. Maybe we will hear an update on Novak soon.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Daoust, Philippe - A12+4
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

18490.jpg

FIRST
Philippe Daoust
Moncton

Reactions: DrEasy

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
How I want the sens to look in three years I know some of these guys will get traded away or bust statically speaking but its fun anyway.

Formenton - Stutzle - Batherson
Tkachuk - Beniers - Pinto
Jarventie - Norris - White
Paul - Grieg - Abramov

Sanderson - Zub
Chabot - JBD
Brannstrom - Thomson

Gustavsson / Sogaard / Daccord / Hogberg / Leevi / Merilainen Whoever wins the goalie war.

I think that line up would be the perfect combination of speed, skill, grit, pests and compete.

Obviously in favour of packaging one of Pinto/Norris ++ for a #1C/Top line RW.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Nice. I wonder if he’s excited to turn pro? Or if he would like to thank his college coaches and teammates? Need to know.

I guess he is he drove through the night from New Hampshire and he arrived in Ottawa at 8am this morning and is already in his hotel starting his quarantine.

Reactions: R2010 and Icelevel

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Yup. Really good interview. Intelligent impressive. Think opposite of Dorion. Sorry couldn’t help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad