News Article: 2020-2021 Red Wings Training Camp

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
Is it just his? because Ken and Daniella(?) were fine volume wise.

Ken is a professional and understand how to use a Mic(Carly is talking straight into the Mic in a painful way as well). But there should still be compression on the audio. EDIT: It looks like the three of them are using headsets so its bizzare the quality is so different between the three

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
They're professionals and understand how to use a Mic(Carly is talking straight into the Mic in a painful way as well). But there should still be compression on the audio.

I'm always looking for a little compression, but it's tough with a 2 year old.

I'll refrain dumping on Art, that seems to be covered haha. I'll say it's always nice to hear Ken Kal's voice :nod:

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I can understand how Art is tolerable if you grew up on sports radio, but as someone who lived in the boonies out of range, his presentation is unbearable. The combination of overt homerism, nasally midrange-focused voice, and verbosity is too much

My guess is that the Wings fans who remember the era of building-sized murals and car flags all over the place... they probably feel a bit more tolerant of Art.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Not Green but I would say definitely for Daley and Ericsson. There’s a reason no teams want them.

Yea, but outlet passes? Daley and Ericsson both were decent outlet passers.
I always thought it was one of Ericsson's strengths.
Where they hurt, offensively, is puck retrieval. Stecher might help there. Maybe.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
3 to 0 Team White over Team Red after 2 periods, 1st period Robby Fabbri, 2nd period Valterri Filppula and Givani Smith. 3rd period Team Red with 2 goals by Anthony Mantha and a PPG by Michael Rasmussen 3 to 2 for Team White now. 3rd period Team White PPG Valterri Filppula and EN Luke Glendening 5-2 White wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatsDeking

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Hirose has that Datsyukian quality to his game.
Wish he could be a C.
Obviously doesn't skate well enough and lacks Pavel's magic elusiveness.
But the way he's patient and finds moving targets is similar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad