Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Interesting they have Bouch below both Broberg and Holloway. My impression is he is in a unique position this season to be able to launch his career and never look back, assuming he plays to his potential. These rankings aren't just for this season but Bouch has the highest ceiling and earliest impact as far as I can tell. <shrug>

Bouchard continues to get underrated everywhere. Pronman had him at a mid-level NHL potential with "below average" puck skills and "below average" skating in his most recent rankings of NHL team's U-23 players.

I just don't see what all the doubters are seeing, I would have said he actually has above average puck skills with average skating. His problems are mostly with d-zone reads and urgency, but it isn't caused by any kind of skills deficit. To date I'm not sure I've seen anyone really be bullish on Bouchard at all in prospect media which just doesn't make sense to me because he has a rare skill set that teams fight each other over.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Bouchard continues to get underrated everywhere. Pronman had him at a mid-level NHL potential with "below average" puck skills and "below average" skating in his most recent rankings of NHL team's U-23 players.

I just don't see what all the doubters are seeing, I would have said he actually has above average puck skills with average skating. His problems are mostly with d-zone reads and urgency, but it isn't caused by any kind of skills deficit. To date I'm not sure I've seen anyone really be bullish on Bouchard at all in prospect media which just doesn't make sense to me because he has a rare skill set that teams fight each other over.

I seem to recall that he had a decent amount more hype around draft and D+1. Now it’s as if he’s a disappointment since he hasn’t anchored a top pair by now, like the other D men taken around his spot in that draft…oh, wait…

Quokka

Oct 17, 2012
Regina, SK
Is there a thread for the rookie camp/training camp or have the Oilers released a roster of who is invited? I see the Pats have announced that Drew Englot is a free agent invite by the Oilers.

KenLinsemanFanClub

Sorry State
Nov 26, 2003
Isle of Van
Preseason!?!.....we talkin' 'bout preseason??

OblongTeemingFruitfly-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad