Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Yeah, I was just checking out where he had the Avs guys ranked on his U-23 list and noticed he had Drew Helleson ahead of Bouchard and Broberg.

Now I like Helleson a lot and think he’s got a decent chance of becoming a second pairing defenceman, but I couldn’t justify putting him ahead of Broberg/Bouchard. I just don’t think he has the upside those guys do.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Maxim Berezkin is listed as being in today's game for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl against CSKA Moscow. 4th line. Hard to tell how he's doing as the commentary is in Russian and one would have to have their eyes glued to the screen.

I was going to list some games but, with training camp coming up, I'm not sure who's here and who's not.

The KHL lineup PDF has his name as Beryozkin. Had to check the birth date and it checks.

https://en.khl.ru/pdf/1097/877206/game-877206-start-en.pdf?be70d73d940d3146f9eec26530744b4b

So far, he's played 1 shift for 56 seconds.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Patrik Siikanen scored the OT winner in JYP's first game of the season.

On the second line with Brad Lambert(probable top3 pick in the next draft) and Reid Gardiner(Drai's old teammate in the WHL).

Denezkhin had an assist in his first game of the season too. He's with Lada Togliatti in the VHL.

I thought Siikanen was a good sleeper pick. Hopefully he puts up a solid year this year and earns a contract.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Patrik Siikanen scored the OT winner in JYP's first game of the season.

On the second line with Brad Lambert(probable top3 pick in the next draft) and Reid Gardiner(Drai's old teammate in the WHL).

Denezkhin had an assist in his first game of the season too. He's with Lada Togliatti in the VHL.

Siikanen was another person I would've posted a game for. Checked for his name on the JyP overall player list and didn't see it. Either both aren't coming to camp or the quarantine rules have been relaxed.

Thanks for updating the teams they're playing for, @McDNicks17. Hard to tell where players are if they move up or to another team. HockeyDB won't show where a player is until they've played a game.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Looks like he's being dressed as an extra forward. He's #72.

He ended up for 2 shifts totaling 58 seconds (56 in the first, 2 in the third).

Watching the stats the broadcast showed after the game was "Time on Attack". Overall, it amounted for about 19 minutes of the 60 for both teams. I wasn't gauging the flow so I can't say if that sounds right for a game. It may also not include PPs.

https://en.khl.ru/pdf/1097/877206/game-877206-en.pdf?7722d58678cb5120cd6a9360dcda3caf

aspin3

Oct 31, 2017
Siikanen was another person I would've posted a game for. Checked for his name on the JyP overall player list and didn't see it. Either both aren't coming to camp or the quarantine rules have been relaxed.

Thanks for updating the teams they're playing for, @McDNicks17. Hard to tell where players are if they move up or to another team. HockeyDB won't show where a player is until they've played a game.
You can go to eliteprospects.com

Reactions: oilers'72

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
You can go to eliteprospects.com

I'll wait until after Oilers' camp. That way I can tell who's back in Europe and who goes to North America.

I'll just list the league games OnHockey has going overnight and into late morning.

Games from the KHL, Liiga, SHL, Champions League, National League, MHL, Japan Cup, Kremenchuk Cup, VHL, WHL, SDHL, OHL, U20 SM-sarja, Club Friendly (Women), Extraleague, Pro Hokei Ligasy, U20 Mestis, Extraliga juniorov, 1. liga juniorov, ELJ, Naisten Liiga, Slovakia preseason, Szuperkupa, AlpsHL, ICEYSL, Fjordkraft-ligaen, DP Clani, 1 Liga/MHL, Deild karla, DNL Division 1 and Deild kvenna.

A couple of MHL games have already started. The others will start anywhere from midnight to 11:45 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad