Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Any word on Broberg in Edmonton? is he? Is he on/practising with the taxi squad? This just kind of fell into the black hole with Cnnnor's 100 point ride and playoff push.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I hope he is one of those guys that can impress over here too and isn't just magic overseas

I like that the kid's had two seasons of North American hockey. He's got some understanding and experience within the North American game at least USHL. He's a solid draft and park type with strong skill set. Get this guy to Bako!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yeah, he intentionally deflected the puck over the dman's stick to get it past him. Bad angle shot, got it up quick. Not bad.

Yup and settled the bobbling puck quickly after chipping it over the d-man's stick. That is some kind of skill right there.

I'm starting to wonder if he might be a darkhorse to make the team next season? We have very few players on our team or in our system that have that kind of puck skill. Ideally he goes to Bako and tears it up down there with Lavoie and maybe Holloway.

Reactions: oilers'72

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Yup and settled the bobbling puck quickly after chipping it over the d-man's stick. That is some kind of skill right there.

I'm starting to wonder if he might be a darkhorse to make the team next season? We have very few players on our team or in our system that have that kind of puck skill. Ideally he goes to Bako and tears it up down there with Lavoie and maybe Holloway.
The thing I like about Blumel is his defensive game is really solid as well afaik. He was one of the go to PK guys for the Czechs at the u20s in 2020, and did quite well in that role from what I was seeing. The fact that his offensive game is coming along now as well is a huge bonus. At this point I’m almost certain he’s going to be a solid middle six guy minimum, but I might be getting ahead of things with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad