2020-2021 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Great rough game going in Nashville, with the Hurricanes visiting the Predators.

Tro just made it 2-1, 13 minutes to go in the third.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I think i take this in the overall Thread.

My Question how many Games can be missed, that the Season shedule still works. Today there was Covid 19 Report on the Carolina Team, while they on the Road.
In 2 Days they should play with the Panthers, will those Games also been postponed.
Dallas didnt play a Game at all so far, is there so much space in the Shedule that more and more Games can be postponed? Or is there a max. Game been missed where the Season shedule doesnt work at all with all the Covid 19 rules and security.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I think i take this in the overall Thread.

My Question how many Games can be missed, that the Season shedule still works. Today there was Covid 19 Report on the Carolina Team, while they on the Road.
In 2 Days they should play with the Panthers, will those Games also been postponed.
Dallas didnt play a Game at all so far, is there so much space in the Shedule that more and more Games can be postponed? Or is there a max. Game been missed where the Season shedule doesnt work at all with all the Covid 19 rules and security.
Depending how many positive tests next couple days, you force them to use the Taxi Squad players: Dallas literally did not have enough players to play with 17 positives

Reactions: Ghoste

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Bobby Ryan is playing great, it's nice to see. Hard to believe, but Detroit is looking better than Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad