2020-2021 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
He was in a city that culturally valued him. Not a surprise that some of the stuff wasn’t a problem…I thjnk Winnipeg and Buffalo were terrible cities culturally and where some of the problems started. Addictions begin as a coping mechanism

If that's true, some of that's on him. Not all black athletes go off the rails just because of where they live(and Buffalo isn't even that bad in that aspect). There have been plenty of people with worse upbringings or harder challenges than Kane who have succeeded in life much more than him.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
He was in a city that culturally valued him. Not a surprise that some of the stuff wasn’t a problem…I thjnk Winnipeg and Buffalo were terrible cities culturally and where some of the problems started. Addictions begin as a coping mechanism

Atlanta is a fun city for a young athlete named Evander ;5

Don’t be an asshat.

U wanna explain? That f***ing tool thought he was cool standing on a balcony calling people on the money phone? f*** that guy.

But I’m an asshat? Don’t go to war with me

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
U wanna explain? That f***ing tool thought he was cool standing on a balcony calling people on the money phone? f*** that guy.

But I’m an asshat? Don’t go to war with me
You’re the one making claims against his personality

anyways I don’t want to get TIP’ed so have a jolly and wholesome day

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
If that's true, some of that's on him. Not all black athletes go off the rails just because of where they live(and Buffalo isn't even that bad in that aspect). There have been plenty of people with worse upbringings or harder challenges than Kane who have succeeded in life much more than him.
Would agree some on him: I’m just pretty open to like him given how he was in Atlanta. He was one of the first players to really embrace Atlanta and I think he could have changed the team’s popularity if we had owners like Viola and Cifu.

Kane to me is still the 18 year old kid who thought it was cool to meet Evander Holyfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad