2020-2021 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Man I just watched those highlights of Matheson holy f*** he looks even worse than here. What an unbelievably stupid terrible hockey player. Pure garbage. Out of the nhl in a couple of years.

Reactions: violaswallet

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Man I just watched those highlights of Matheson holy f*** he looks even worse than here. What an unbelievably stupid terrible hockey player. Pure garbage. Out of the nhl in a couple of years.
Directly responsible for 4 goals against and a breakaway. Brutal.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Watching the whole game, it wasn't quite as bad. He was directly responsible for two of the goals, and the penalty that caused another goal was really dumb. But the third goal that he was on the ice for was not really his fault, but rather the forwards for not helping out at all. Pittsburgh basically only generated quality offense with Matheson on the ice, but the forwards were consistently bad at covering for him when he pinched (which he obviously had the green light to do). Obviously these are issues that we recognize, but I expected Pittsburgh to be aware and have a plan to manage his style of play. I guess having no pre-season doesn't help.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
kirill kaprizov came over from Russia finally and looks like an absoluate menace in his NHL debut. Glad we don't have to see him eight times.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
OTT outside some 2 min stretches getting hemmed in have been playing well.
They will be solid in another 2 years. Murray will keep them in games and they can play chaos type hockey as this year is a building one for them. They can play gritty and skilly.

All of that has nothing to do with Gudbranson. Makes me feel like I could be GM

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
“I wasn’t gonna even answer your question because you’re such a weasel. Next question.”

:laugh:

Reactions: Cold Cat

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
When you know the History of Voracheck and the Writter, he did anything right.
The Writter called him out for a Trade and now they win and want to play big buddy we know each other.
Big Respect to Voracheck on here, would be funny old Torts and Voracheck on the same bullshit Q&A. :D

But the best part is not on this Video is the Face reaction from his Teammate. Where you see on the Face did he? Yeah he did. :D

Reactions: Cold Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad