Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Also @montreal, I don't know what happened to Pitlick, but he hasn't played the last little while for Tri-City. And he's been listed as injured on their line-ups. I don't know when it happened, what his injury is, and when he'll be back.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I still think this Price concussion is BS. He's forcing management's hand for more change. I still can't see how he got a concussion from that bump. And I don't think he's the only one. They know they aren't going anywhere. Hell, there's still a chance they won't make the playoffs.

dgeezus

Aug 26, 2011
I still think this Price concussion is BS. He's forcing management's hand for more change. I still can't see how he got a concussion from that bump. And I don't think he's the only one. They know they aren't going anywhere. Hell, there's still a chance they won't make the playoffs.

So, you think a conspiracy is more plausible than having a concussion after a clean hit to the head?

If Price did that, the management would just suspend him and save on his salary.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I don't believe your theory but there's always a chance I guess.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
So, you think a conspiracy is more plausible than having a concussion after a clean hit to the head?

If Price did that, the management would just suspend him and save on his salary.
How can they Prove he has a concussion. All he has to say is he's still getting headaches everyday. They can't disprove that.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I don't believe your theory but there's always a chance I guess.
I know its crazy. Wouldn't be the first time someone quit on a team though. You can't tell me Price doesn't see his chances of winning slipping away though. Drouin probably falls into that category too now. All he has to say is he's depressed and needs leave. How can they prove he's not depressed? They can't.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I know its crazy. Wouldn't be the first time someone quit on a team though. You can't tell me Price doesn't see his chances of winning slipping away though. Drouin probably falls into that category too now. All he has to say is he's depressed and needs leave. How can they prove he's not depressed? They can't.
Seems far fetched and a bit of a conspiracy theory made up to bring down Price but to each their own. And we wonder why the majority of players hate the thought of playing in Montreal and Canada in general...

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I do. I remember thinking it right away, his demeanor changed after that bump.

Reactions: Schwang

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Seems far fetched and a bit of a conspiracy theory made up to bring down Price but to each their own. And we wonder why the majority of players hate the thought of playing in Montreal and Canada in general...
IF he comes back soon and plays well, then I'll admit to being wrong. I'm not a crazy fan who gets into conspiracy theories, but I know I'm not the only one who didn't think that bump was enough to warrant him missing weeks. Think about it. They make the playoffs, more travel, more bubble requirements and they face a team that will sweep them. Or they miss and everyone goes home to wait for all the changes this summer. I don't think anyone on this team has any illusion that they're being Toronto.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
IF he comes back soon and plays well, then I'll admit to being wrong. I'm not a crazy fan who gets into conspiracy theories, but I know I'm not the only one who didn't think that bump was enough to warrant him missing weeks. Think about it. They make the playoffs, more travel, more bubble requirements and they face a team that will sweep them. Or they miss and everyone goes home to wait for all the changes this summer. I don't think anyone on this team has any illusion that they're being Toronto.
Fair enough

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Your post is complete bullshit. I had multiple concussions playing college football myself, and I can assure you price hit was enough to get concussed the way his head snapped back on the side. It’s very insulting seen someone saying shit about it . He is doing the right thing by resting to heal!!! Do you know what are Long term consequence of concussions ? We are not talking of a broken bone... depression, tunnel vision, difficulty to speak, headaches, concentration difficulties, noise sensibility. I’m going through all this. So, Again, price is doing the right thing to heal for god sake. Do your research!!!!

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Your post is complete bullshit. I had multiple concussions playing college football myself, and I can assure you price hit was enough to get concussed the way his head snapped back on the side. It’s very insulting seen someone saying shit about it . He is doing the right thing by resting to heal!!! Do you know what are Long term consequence of concussions ? We are not talking of a broken bone... depression, tunnel vision, difficulty to speak, headaches, concentration difficulties, noise sensibility. I’m going through all this. So, Again, price is doing the right thing to heal for god sake. Do your research!!!!
You're entitled to your opinion. Let's see what happens.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Actually, I just rewatched it and I don't think it's complete bullshit. There's no way that bump was a concussion. Chiasson wasn't going fast, it wasn't all head contact either. He grazes Prices shoulder and chest before bumping part of his head. Sorry. I don't buy it. And I've had a concussion before for your information and it was a helluva more serious blow then that. And I wasn't out for "weeks" either. Again, you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it was as serious as you do.

Even Prices reaction doesn't say concussion or even injury. He looks more pissed off than anything

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
:help::help::help:
Actually, I just rewatched it and I don't think it's complete bullshit. There's no way that bump was a concussion. Chiasson wasn't going fast, it wasn't all head contact either. He grazes Prices shoulder and chest before bumping part of his head. Sorry. I don't buy it. And I've had a concussion before for your information and it was a helluva more serious blow then that. And I wasn't out for "weeks" either. Again, you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it was as serious as you do.

Even Prices reaction doesn't say concussion or even injury. He looks more pissed off than anything
:help::help::help::help:

For real you can’t be serious

If it’s not price 1st concussion, he can be more sensitive than others to head hit. People with a lot of concussion like me , we can get one only by only hitting a cupboard door. A body check, without hitting the head , can also result in a concussion.

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

Virtue Signal much?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad