Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Weber out tonight.

Are we intentionally resting players for the playoffs?

I think the injuries are legit, but mild enough that they would play through them in normal cases, and potentially have been for awhile now. But with the position essentially locked in, they're sitting. If the race somehow became tight again, I predict a lot would end up back in the lineup.
Everyone complains about DD's lineups, but he made a genius move last night. No Weber. Winnipeg just couldn't counter that :sarcasm:

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
Really sucks for Teasdale, but at least he had a significant amount of game played this year so this would not hurt is development as much as last year's injury.

Do we know if it is the same knee?

Jul 6, 2016
The three guys, were just all on the taxi squad? Got called back and got hurt??

That really sucks for them, especially Teasdale who spent a whole season on the injury list last season.

Jul 6, 2016
Injuries to the head, as you say, can appear to be no big deal, but let's think back years ago, the Crosby/Steckel collision, no way did that look bad, and that made a mess of Crosby over a two year period......2 years.
Let's hope Price can come back, Allen has been slipping big time, the more he plays.
Hoping to see Primeau today vs the Sens.

That is why he is considered as a #2 goalie at this stage of his career. The guy has played way more than expected and was good for most of the games he played. They should use Primeau in half of the remaining six games, if possible and IF Price is still out. But no way they gonna pass the first round without Price in the net.

Reactions: BLONG7

Jul 6, 2016
Really sucks for Teasdale, but at least he had a significant amount of game played this year so this would not hurt is development as much as last year's injury.

Do we know if it is the same knee?

Yes....

Reactions: Holystik

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Does anyone know what's going on with Guhle. Is his team done? Is he still injured? Can he play for Laval if his team is done?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Gotta get Tuna and Gally back............hopefully Frolik and Leks are the two that sit when this happens...
Kulak or Merrill come out for the Big Shea...

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
a I like the idea of Staal-Evans-Perry as the 4th line. Great line to put out there for faceoffs.

The senior citizens line has been solid these last few games. Even Staal, who was been anywhere from so-so to bad has been playing good hockey. I like how he goes into the corners, uses his long reach and big frame and finds a way to get out with the puck or get it to a teammate.

Perry's been great since he got into the line-up.

And Frolik, for someone who's barely played this year is very dependable. You see he's gotten into the flow with each game he plays.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I posted this in another thread, but the leafs have really had success with their 4th line of Thornton-Brooks-Spezza, and we could match that Staal-Evans-Perry. Two old vets flanking a young high energy centerman. Would be tremendous development for Evans plus it’s a line you can depend and trust for big faceoffs.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Season ending injury for Poehling with a wrist injury. Damn. Had a great year at least. Hopefully he’s good to go for training camp and I imagine he’ll be a regular for us next year and make sure we include him when discussing our young core.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
Are we cursed or something caliss de tabarnak

Poehling was having an amazing progression and now a wrist injury requiring surgery... for f sakes this may slow down again his progression as we've seen what a wrist injury has done to Drouin's shot....

Poehling, Teasdale, Guhle

Reactions: Holystik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->