2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So while everyone is rightfully focused on Caufield tonight. I just wanted to drop in here to let everyone know that Sioux Falls is up 7-0 on Lincoln after two periods. And our boy Jack Smith has NO points so far.

Have a good evening.

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
So while everyone is rightfully focused on Caufield tonight. I just wanted to drop in here to let everyone know that Sioux Falls is up 7-0 on Lincoln after two periods. And our boy Jack Smith has NO points so far.

Have a good evening.
It's been that kind of night for the prospects, Kaiden Guhle out indefinitely with a hand injury. :(

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
I think Sean Farrell has 4 assists tonight. Matt Coronato with the hat trick. Those two will be a treat to watch with Harvard next year. Imagine if Beniers hadn't decommitted? What a line that would have been.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Prospects yesterday...

- Joni Ikonen:
0 pts / 39% FOW / 13:29 TOI

- Sean Farrell: 4 assists / +2

- Rhett Pitlick: 1 assist / 2 SOG / -1

- Jack Smith: 1 goal / 2 SOG / +1

- Jakub Dobes: 3 goals against on 23 shots / .870 SV%

- Arvid Henrikson: 0 pts / +1 / 2 PIM

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tonight is the last day of the conference playoffs in the NCAA.

The only Habs prospect in any final is Arvid Henrikson as Lake Superior will face Western Michigan in the WCHA Final.

Tomorrow, we will know 100% who the 16 teams will be that will participate in the NCAA Tournament.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

not a great camera angle for the goal but looks like the wrist isn't bothering him. He was the 3rd line center, and played both PP and PK. I didn't watch the 3rd as I got bored. Pitlick didn't do shit, he was on the top line but I barely noticed him, granted I did some fast forwarding as I was mainly there to watch Smith as I'm not that high on Pitlick and very interested in what's going on with Smith.

He started off the season with 3 pts in his first 4 games but it went down hill from there in a hurry. In the next 23 games he had just 3 pts (got them in a 4 game stretch). Since then he's got 4 pts in the last 8 games.

and a refresher on his injuries this year,

He was rumored to have been battling with a wrist injury early this year and later was out of the lineup for 2 weeks, was back for 3 weeks and then missed a week. No word on what his injuries were though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad