2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I watched some of the Biondi game last night, he didn't get to play much as at least 2 or 3 times he had a penalty called early in his shift and since he doesn't play either special teams it means he would sit for the next 4-5 mins. That said he did have one shift where they got a 2 on 1 and his linemate got the puck over the D's stick but it bounced on Biondi and he whiffed or else he likely has a tap in goal.

His team won in OT.

watching BU now, tied up 1-1 early. will post a vid after the game.

If BU loose, there season’s over?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

no, they lost 2-1 but are a lock for the NCAA tournament on the 26th/27th. Not sure if I have enough to make a vid but didn't see the whole game due to watching the phillies. Mostly likely will look over what i have and decide tomorrow since Harris/Struble is about to start and later Laval at 7 pm.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
no, they lost 2-1 but are a lock for the NCAA tournament on the 26th/27th. Not sure if I have enough to make a vid but didn't see the whole game due to watching the phillies. Mostly likely will look over what i have and decide tomorrow since Harris/Struble is about to start and later Laval at 7 pm.

Thanks! So next games are on the 26th?

Today’s game was a regular season one? Sorry kind of loss with all those tournament from ncaa

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thanks! So next games are on the 26th?

Today’s game was a regular season one? Sorry kind of loss with all those tournament from ncaa

we don't know yet the NCAA tournament brackets can't be announced until the playoffs are over. The 8 games are split into 2, 4 on the 26th and 4 on the 27th.

Today's game was a playoff game for the Hockey East, but the NCAA counts regular season, playoffs and ncaa tournament as the same for stats.

Reactions: Hannibal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
So not looking good for Harris/Struble, down 2-0 in the 2nd with each a -1 though not the fault of either as Harris was due to a 4 on 1 against. Lose and their season is over.

I should say I think they are a lock, the NCAA changed the rules this year due to covid and they haven't said exactly what they are looking at. It used to be the pairwise which is just a ranking based off strength of schedule but since teams are playing just in their conference (well most teams) they haven't been as clear on how they will handle it. In a few articles I saw all had BU as a lock, so they are very likely going to be there but at 10th OA currently I think maybe I shouldn't have called them a lock.

Reactions: Hannibal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

real good game from Harris, Struble picks up his 12th pt in 18 games but they came up short and their season is now over. So now we wait and see what does Jordan Harris do, turn pro or return for his Senior year. The NCAA tournament selection is next Sunday so while NU is highly unlikely to make it, he could opt to wait until after it's official. So if he's not signed this week it's not a big deal but would hope within the next 2 weeks he's signed.

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
Only goal PA scored in regulation, in a typically tight Raider defensive effort, 1-1 tie, but the heartening thing is KG led the team with 6 sog. That's where his offense will come from. His shot.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Caufield & Gorniak playing today at 4:30PM ET vs. Penn State in the BIG 10 Semis.

- Biondi playin at 9PM ET vs. St. Cloud State in the NCHC Semis.

It's a shame Stapley is out for the season because Denver is also playing today in the NCHC Semis.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gordin returns to the line-up for SKA-1946 for Game 3 of their 1st round series against Almaz. He will be on the 4th line. They're currently leading 2-0 on the series.

Ewhvjy6WYAUfogv

Reactions: Treb

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gordin finished with a goal and an assist in a 5-2 win today. SKA-1946 is now up 3-0 on the series.

So he finished the year with 43 pts (23G, 20A) in 48 GP.

And now has 2 pts (1G, 1A) in 1 GP in the playoffs.

Reactions: Sagikev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad