2020/2021 Around the League Thread | Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Did any of you Canuck fans bother to tell the flames fans that markstrom is also injury prone ?

every year he’s been with the Canucks he’s gotten into one injury.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Did any of you Canuck fans bother to tell the flames fans that markstrom is also injury prone ?

every year he’s been with the Canucks he’s gotten into one injury.

It doesn't help that for 2 years he has been played until he breaks down. I wonder how many injuries could of been avoided by just playing the back up more, and giving Markstrom more rest.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
It doesn't help that for 2 years he has been played until he breaks down. I wonder how many injuries could of been avoided by just playing the back up more, and giving Markstrom more rest.

The way I saw it, was that he was playing like a regular number 1. At no point was he playing like we played luongo like we did In 2007 when luongo was takes 7 in every 8 games. He’s just injury prone even before he was our starter. Anyways that’s the flames problem now.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
The way I saw it, was that he was playing like a regular number 1. At no point was he playing like we played luongo like we did In 2007 when luongo was takes 7 in every 8 games. He’s just injury prone even before he was our starter. Anyways that’s the flames problem now.
The condensed schedule didnt help Marky.....It will be interesting to see how Tanev holds up?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Cary Price looks awful. And that makes this ?Habs Hater VERY HAPPY! God Jets!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
EHLErs just went toe to toe with Perry! He got pounded, but still had the character to fight. So glad benning went for all the character that jake has though.

Reactions: Anton Hipchekhov

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Calgary's coach is an idiot who only has a job because he's cheap to employ.

And Carey Price is at best an average veteran goalie at this stage of his career. However, TV pundits like Mclennan and other fools keep clinging on to the player he was from 2013-2017. Look at his last 4 years.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Wings clean up the Preds easy breasy 5-2, Glendening and Erne each with their SECOND goals of the season. Haula Haula with his FIRST in response for the Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad