GDT: 2019 Traverse City Prospects Tournament game 1 Leafs vs St. Louis 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Korshkov has been disappointing aside from the pass on the tying goal. SDA and Roberson have carried that line.

I didn't love Korshkov with the Marlies either, he's a very meh player who doesn't have any above average tools imo

I just don't see an NHL player

Reactions: ZippityDooDa

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Or is it PPs?
It's Keefe. He is exceptional at maximizing his player's potential and putting them in positions to succeed. It's not a coincidence that the Marlies have won the Calder cup and went deep in the playoffs last 2 years with decent but not stellar rosters.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
I didn't love Korshkov with the Marlies either, he's a very meh player who doesn't have any above average tools imo

He's a big body that can protect the puck when he rushes up the ice with it. He has good speed too. Overall he's not going to dazzle you but I think he will be an effective 3rd line/4th line tweener.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
It's Keefe. He is exceptional at maximizing his player's potential and putting them in positions to succeed. It's not a coincidence that the Marlies have won the Calder cup and went deep in the playoffs last 2 years with decent but not stellar rosters.

Oh i agree but come on theyve been on pp all period it seems like.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Oh i agree but come on theyve been on pp all period it seems like.
They most definitely did have a good chunk of the period on the PP. But there's a difference between playing on the PP and then dominating and scoring on the PPs. Leafs with a stellar core of PP players looked less than stellar and didn't score for long stretches last year. That's where Keefe makes his money and Babs looks like a tard.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
They most definitely did have a good chunk of the period on the PP. But there's a difference between playing on the PP and then dominating and scoring on the PPs. Leafs with a stellar core of PP players looked less than stellar and didn't score for long stretches last year. That's where Keefe makes his money and Babs looks like a tard.
the funny thing is I am not a huge fan of A.J Maclean who handles the PP, all though he was better last season.

ZippityDooDa

Dec 22, 2018
He's a big body that can protect the puck when he rushes up the ice with it. He has good speed too. Overall he's not going to dazzle you but I think he will be an effective 3rd line/4th line tweener.

On another team

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Kivihalme has a chance but I seriously doubt those other two will play for the Leafs this season, there OHL bound
gonna be tough for the forwards, they have to beat out 2 (3 or 4 inc scratches)of Petan, Agostino, Bracco, Shore, Goat, Aberg an on D there are 2 spots open for 2 of Sandin, Lilj,Kivihalme, Harpur, Gravel, Marnicin, Schmaltz, Holl
7 of these guys will be on the club, 4 on ice 3 scratched.
My guess is with Hyman out, Bracco, Shore and Goat with Petan/Aberg and Agostino fighting for the last spot
On the back end I think Sandin/Lilj/Harpur are going to be 5 6 and 7.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

agreed. I liked his first game as a Marlie, but he fell off quickly. I don't see much in him. And in a tournament like this, he should dominate

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Thing about Korshkov is that he doesn’t have anything in his game that stands out, he just seems okay at everything but nothing to make you fear him.

I see him as a 4th liner at best and that’s quickly fading as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad