Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Where did you expect the money for the stadium to come from?

His thriftness could just as well be seen as an asset.

Poch is alienated? Hardly.

I hardly always agree with his decisions, but you are completely misinformed. Our owners are absolutely not putting the clubs money in their pockets.

I agree with Havre. You would fit right in the cesspool known as football twitter.

Porch has repeatedly come out and talked about the difficulty with transfers at our club as evidenced again by his press conference the other day.

I dont blame him he actually has ambition and the desire to win so he doesn’t want other clubs to think he fine sitting on his hands doing nothing.

His thriftiness is only seen as asset by hopefully dans who don’t want to speak bad about their favorite club. I understand the thinking you want to hope your club is doing the best it can but his thriftiness has us missing out on players we can use and keeping garbage cut rate guys he bought on the cheap to save money.

As for the stadium if being an owner is too much for this group than they should sell. Having a world class stadium is required and if Levy can’t do that and compete he can GTFO.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
That is if you believe the annual report which there is no reason to especially when it comes to a guy like Levy.

And plenty of owners that want success are willing to spend their own money, but we have already seen Levy doesn’t care about success.

You think the annual report is a fake?

I guess Deloitte is in on the conspiracy as well.

When AB13 seems like the reasonable one.....

Reactions: Creed Bratton

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You think the annual report is a fake?

I guess Deloitte is in on the conspiracy as well.

When AB13 seems like the reasonable one.....

With Levy I would t be surprised.

Also as Paul Beaston said as President if the Blue Jays “I can make the numbers say whatever you want them to.”

I don’t think Deloitte was doing anything illegal just that corporations are good at making the numbers say what they like without doing anything illegal.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
  • Danjuma Groeneveld (Brugge) is being coveted by Bournemouth. Rumored fee 15M. Groeneveld broke through big time last season until injuries did him in.

Bournemouth value him at 15M, Brugge wants about 20M. Player apparantly already has a deal with Bournemouth so I expect this move will happen very soon.

Great move for Brugge, signing him from NEC last year for 1M and getting a huge profit after he basically missed the second half of the season and has seen Krepin Diatta overtake him on the depth chart.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
With Levy I would t be surprised.

Also as Paul Beaston said as President if the Blue Jays “I can make the numbers say whatever you want them to.”

I don’t think Deloitte was doing anything illegal just that corporations are good at making the numbers say what they like without doing anything illegal.

Cool. I have no idea why you are on a message board. If you just choose to believe whatever fits your story there really is no need to post on message boards.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Cool. I have no idea why you are on a message board. If you just choose to believe whatever fits your story there really is no need to post on message boards.

?

So because I have a different opinion than you on this I shouldn’t be on a message board? Isn’t that the point of message boards to have people with different opinions talking about topics?

If we are all just going to have the same thoughts there really isn’t a point of posting.

Also I am not just believing what fits my story but using the actions of Levy himself and making opinions based on that.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
?

So because I have a different opinion than you on this I shouldn’t be on a message board? Isn’t that the point of message boards to have people with different opinions talking about topics?

If we are all just going to have the same thoughts there really isn’t a point of posting.

Also I am not just believing what fits my story but using the actions of Levy himself and making opinions based on that.

When you start to argue that annual reports are fake then how could anything convince you about anything? How could anyone ever come up with better evidence in an online discussion? I certainly never could - and you could never either to convince me to change my opinion on anything. Your best argument so far is that Levy is Mike Ashley. I might show you pictures proving he isn´t Mike Ashley, but you might argue those pictures are photoshopped. That is the level you have dropped to. Completely ridiculous and it has nothing to do with me disagreeing with you.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Napoli bid 72 million for Icardi. Looks like Inter don't care. Juve is really doing them a favour here. They take that 72 million and reinvest it properly. Either buy a partner for Martinez or get someone to feed him either way he's (Martinez) a better option.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Too lazy to look for the tweet but this is from Red Cafe's Transfer Forum's (hilarious place by the way, the non-reliable sources and anyone posting them, get so much shit) Dybala thread:

According to Amoyal (part of the DiMarzio setup) we would be paying Juve around 10-15m euros

Also:

Sky saying deal rests totally on Dybala agreeing to join you, he is due to have a meeting with Sarri soon

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I actually wouldn’t be too upset with Mandzukic coming back in the Dybala deal. I think he’d be a nice compliment to our current guys but can be somewhat flexible in the systems he can play in. Would be a much better rotation/late game sub than Rom imo.

But let’s hope that Sarri actually doesn’t want Dybala.

Reactions: Gecklund

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Bournemouth value him at 15M, Brugge wants about 20M. Player apparantly already has a deal with Bournemouth so I expect this move will happen very soon.

Great move for Brugge, signing him from NEC last year for 1M and getting a huge profit after he basically missed the second half of the season and has seen Krepin Diatta overtake him on the depth chart.

Well, apparantly already had his medical.. that went rather quickly

Club Brugge winger Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld passes medical with Cherries

Reactions: Ajacied

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I like Groeneveld a lot. I think if he can stay healthy he'll be a pretty solid player, and I'm glad it's Bournemouth he's going to if he's going to go to a lower end PL team. They play some exciting football at times.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Depends on what Sarri would have in store for him as for his role on the pitch. Dybala has made it clear that he's not very fond of being behind the CR7 show on the pitch.
Yeah, I'm not really sure where Dybala fits in Sarri's system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad