Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Seems Kezman is in England to negotiate details on SMS to United, supposedly 80 million €.
If I had the choice at the same price, I prefer Bruno to SMS.

Still a badly needed Herrera replacement though.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Seems Kezman is in England to negotiate details on SMS to United, supposedly 80 million €.

I would assume that means a Pogba deal is very much possible/in the works. I really like SMS and think he would be a great replacement for Pogba.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
- Emile Smith-Rowe might go back to Bundesliga with a season long loan at Wolfsburg.

Sign me up for this. Kid has great talents and I would love to see him develop in Germany, been working well for English youth these days.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I would assume that means a Pogba deal is very much possible/in the works. I really like SMS and think he would be a great replacement for Pogba.

Italian rumors seem to be saying they've agreed to terms beforehand, just in case Pogba gets sold. If he's not sold before the end of the EPL transfer window, then it's not happening.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

Before anyone ****s on AB.

Also not sure how reliable AS is.

History doesn't matter apparently. Arsenal are a small club. Saliba must be a stupid man right?

Lmao what else is he going to say during his introduction. It’s literally a copy and paste of every other player’s quote when they join a new team.

Seems like he needed some convincing to go to Arsenal so I’d hold off on rooting your own horn here.

Reactions: Juve and Fro

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Lmao what else is he going to say during his introduction. It’s literally a copy and paste of every other player’s quote when they join a new team.

Seems like he needed some convincing to go to Arsenal so I’d hold off on rooting your own horn here.

There's a picture of him as a kid wearing an Arsenal kit. But continue making assumptions and speaking for someone you don't know personally.

Reactions: AB13

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Sorry folks, didn't know where to place this in the Soccer forum but, I had a good chuckle seeing this. I first remember seeing the legendary Valderrama curls during Italia 90' and I was amazed by it.

Fast forward to modern day and wow! :laugh:

Jeebus, he looks like Mufasa from Lion King.

latest

Reactions: Vasilevskiy and Fro

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Lie.
Out of 4 games, he played in 3 and started 2.
Just as much a lie as the Lloris stuff.

Yeah that is not playing much I would say. I watched them all and he was useless

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah we got that.
You also said Lloris almost cost France the WC while in fact he put them in the final during every single game.
Guendouzi was hardly useless and in fact France's weakest game was with him not playing.

And you said he was MOSTLY on the bench and now you're saying he didn't play much.
Since he played the MAJORITY of the minutes available, even with a very deep french midfield (arguably better than Arsenal in fact), it is that a pure and utter lie.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

How does it seem like that at all? He was going to Arsenal, then Spurs tried to come in and steal him by bidding more. Then Arsenal bid a little bit more (reportedly less than Spurs still) and he went to Arsenal. Sounds like he both turned down Spurs and likes Arsenal.

Edit: I kept reading the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: N o o d l e s

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And since you watched every single french game, can you give me the players that performed well and those who didn't?
What proved to be a major turning point for France?
Which high profile player didn't perform at all?
Which goal against was a result of a goalie's mistake?

Please develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad