Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Any truth that Arsenal are after Everton Soares? That would definately be a game changer for them.
I mean, I don't know for sure because I don't remember all the sources, but yes. Allegedly they had people (including doctors) down in Brazil watching him play. Edu Gaspar, who is alleged to be the one recruiting Brazil, didn't deny it when confronted (said we'll see, we'll see). The talk is that he's a backup play for Zaha. I think he should be plan A

Pretty much this, some rumblings around, but it seems they're waiting for something to happen with Zaha which just seems absolutely insane since the new rumour I posted today says Palace wants 80 million for him. Seems Everton has been absent from training the last couple of days increasing speculation from the newspapers. Maybe some comments by @John Pedro can clear things up for what's going on at the moment. It also seems that Arsenal might want to finish the Tierney deal before going on to the next one.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I won't be surprised if Bayern sign him next year like what they did with Gnabry. They were already interested in him.
Yeah, I don't like losing him. Apparently he was unsettled after not being named to a Europa squad and then he wasn't on the plane to America, so the writing was on the wall. Shame

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I definitely agree, but is Barcelona any better of an option? I would think that clubs such as Villarreal, Valencia, Sevilla, Bilbao, Betis and potentially Atletico are the best options, otherwise they need to go overseas.
Barca is always the better option lately they have had trouble developing young talent for the first team but some decent ones are knocking about playing first team football elsewhere. At them moment importing them well at least spanish players seems to be an issue. AS for the teams you mentioned well for starter Valencia were a train wreck until very recently when Marcelino saved their asses. Villarreal almost got relegated this year. Sevilla is good and Betis had a great year lets see if they can match it again. Bilbao is not an option unless you were born in the Basque region.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Funny how there is always a su"%e## somewhere that will pay a ridiculously high fee.

When you are talking 80m though only a handful of teams outside of China could afford that. Really don't see that happening for a guy turning 32 during this coming season.

Not to mention he is probably on a very decent contract. I would have thought 20m is more realistic than 80.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Pretty much this, some rumblings around, but it seems they're waiting for something to happen with Zaha which just seems absolutely insane since the new rumour I posted today says Palace wants 80 million for him. Seems Everton has been absent from training the last couple of days increasing speculation from the newspapers. Maybe some comments by @John Pedro can clear things up for what's going on at the moment. It also seems that Arsenal might want to finish the Tierney deal before going on to the next one.

there has been no update about Cebolinha status. Lots of interested sides but no official offer yet

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Pepe's fate is going to be decided in the next few days.
From what I hear, PSG is indeed his favourite destination, but PSG is stuck right now.
Napoli is very close and has a deal in place with Lille (money+Ounas?).
United are also hot after him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Soccer link says Barca asked Neymar to striker and not go to PSG's tour in China. Players declined.
If true, it's common practice for them.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Soccer link says Barca asked Neymar to striker and not go to PSG's tour in China. Players declined.
If true, it's common practice for them.
I don't feel bad when those players end up stapled to the bench after. They leave clubs where they are starters and have ample of playing time only to go on strike just to go and warm the bench at Barcelona.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

Does this mean Celtic want Arsenal to pay the bonuses for Tierney that Celtic owe him?

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
After selling Marvelous Nakamba to Aston Villa, Club Brugge are now negotiating with Stoke about a possible Giannelli Imbula transfer.
I remember like 5-6 years ago it was said Belgium were looking at him for a possible call up to the NT (he's born in Belgium), then Stoke bought him for €24m but I guess he hasn't lived up to his potential? Was loaned to Toulouse and Rayo Vallecano the past 2 years (he did start for both of those teams).
Now apparantly he should only cost about €6m which seems low

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh and PSG are interested. Remains to be seen what type of cash they can spend until they sell Neymar.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Spurs have offered 50M for Dybala. @Duchene2MacKinnon just died inside thinking it was Correa's price :D
Rejected. Juve ask for 90.
So, Juve content with selling him. Great Spurs should stop ticking around pick up Dybala for 90 million and have him ride shotgun with Kane. I think its BS though doubt Spurs can afford him.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Of course Spurs can afford him. Question is where will Lo Celso play?

Levy will try to get a good deal. With the PL window shutting early I can’t see this happening.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Cabella to Krasnodar for 13.5M (he'll double his wages). St Etienne are signing Boudebouz to replace him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Levy will try to get a good deal. With the PL window shutting early I can’t see this happening.
Lo Celso is better the closer to the 9 he gets. He is a great link man, but he is much closer to a 10 than he is an 8

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Lo Celso is better the closer to the 9 he gets. He is a great link man, but he is much closer to a 10 than he is an 8

Exactly. If Dybala joins Spurs (I’ll give it 1% probability) then there is clearly less room for Lo Celso.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
At this point I would rather Arsenal finish the deal for Tierney before they move on to anything else. I do not trust the current back-line and Tierney is both sound defensively and can drive play forward. Would work for both a back 4 and as a wing back when Emery ops for the back 3.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

I'm not sure Tottenham can afford Dybala at 90-100, N'Dombele, Lo Celso, Clarke, and Sessegnon all in one window while only selling Trippier and Janssen. They're already at 45 net spend and adding an extra 175 doesn't seem reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad