2019 Roster and Fantasy GM Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
If Florida want Guddy back, I'd be asking for Hoffman. Still has a year left on his contract.
giphy.gif

Reactions: VanillaCoke

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Gudbranson for nachos seems fair, oh wait the nachos include cheese and premium toppings???????

YOU TAKE THAT DEAL !!!!!!!!!

YOU TAKE THAT F’ing DEAL

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Serious question to the brain trust here. What defensemen could we target at the deadline? I figure we need defensemen in their mid-20s who have top four upside.

I've already thrown out Kyle Wood.

I could consider doing something crazy to get Nic Hague out of Vegas but the price would likely be too high.

Who is on your radar as a players we should be targeting for the blueline?

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
Serious question to the brain trust here. What defensemen could we target at the deadline? I figure we need defensemen in their mid-20s who have top four upside.

I could consider doing something crazy to get Nic Hague out of Vegas but the price would likely be too high.

For young mid 20,s defensemen the price is already going to be high.We need to sell off some dead weight from this team and get picks and draft our own .I'm sure we might hit a home run some time.

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park

Roland McKeown fits. Selling team has depth. Player subject to waivers next year. Cheap. Has a complete game at the AHL level and appears ready to take the next step but has nowhere to go in Carolina.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
If Ottawa can't sign all 3 of Duchene, Stone, and Dzingel they might have some problems hitting the cap floor next year, I wonder if there's a way if we can offload one of our costly deals on them if that happens.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
If Ottawa can't sign all 3 of Duchene, Stone, and Dzingel they might have some problems hitting the cap floor next year, I wonder if there's a way if we can offload one of our costly deals on them if that happens.
They need to sign/resign a bunch of players to fill their lineup -- there's nearly no chance they'll have trouble hitting the cap floor.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
They need to sign/resign a bunch of players to fill their lineup -- there's nearly no chance they'll have trouble hitting the cap floor.

And failing that a team might pay them picks and prospects to eat the deals for a year or two. I.E Toronto paying them to take on Zaitsev.

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
Eriksson. after july 1st signing bonus i think he goes to ott if he will waive. 14/18mil left on the contract after the bonus.
if canucks retain so melnyk gets a 6mil cap hit for roughly 3mil a year i think he gets dorion to jump on it.

or the canucks can throw in another player like hutton/baerschi/goldobin ontop as we have a logjam coming up

Last edited:

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I’ve figure out how to right the ship in a hurry like the owner seems to want

Trade
Gudbranson - for anything a 7th even
Sutter- the best you can get probably a 3rd
Gagner- pay a team to take him send a 3rd
Baertschi - send him to a team who will LTIR him maybe send a 5-7 to get it done

Resign
Demko -2 mill for 2 years
Edler - 6 mill for 3 years
Hutton - 3.5 mill for 3 years
Border - 6 mill for 3 years

UFA’s
Karlsson - 12 mill for 7 years
Panarin - 10 mill for 7 years
Nyquist - 5.5 mill for 4 years

Promote
Dahlen- all we can afford
Hughes - it’s time

NHL cap 83 mill, our cap 82.4

Lineup
Panarin - Petersson- Nyquist
Dahlen- Horvat - Boeser
Loui - Gaudette - Virtanen
Roussel- Beagle - MacEwan

Edler - Karlsson
Hughes - Tanev
Hutton - Stetcher

Marky
Demko

Extras
Schaller
Beiga

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
I’ve figure out how to right the ship in a hurry like the owner seems to want

Trade
Gudbranson - for anything a 7th even
Sutter- the best you can get probably a 3rd
Gagner- pay a team to take him send a 3rd
Baertschi - send him to a team who will LTIR him maybe send a 5-7 to get it done

Resign
Demko -2 mill for 2 years
Edler - 6 mill for 3 years
Hutton - 3.5 mill for 3 years
Border - 6 mill for 3 years

UFA’s
Karlsson - 12 mill for 7 years
Panarin - 10 mill for 7 years
Nyquist - 5.5 mill for 4 years

Promote
Dahlen- all we can afford
Hughes - it’s time

NHL cap 83 mill, our cap 82.4

Lineup
Panarin - Petersson- Nyquist
Dahlen- Horvat - Boeser
Loui - Gaudette - Virtanen
Roussel- Beagle - MacEwan

Edler - Karlsson
Hughes - Tanev
Hutton - Stetcher

Marky
Demko

Extras
Schaller
Beiga
This lineup is some how softer than this years. Another year of inability to create a forecheck and being eaten alive by the 2 forechecker structure. I’d put the over under at 66 points for that team and probably take the under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad