Prospect Info: 2019 Prospects PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
New Ontario region scout.

Interesting hire. His background suggests he probably has ambitions beyond scouting:

Golding joined the Storm in 2007 after graduating with a degree in Sport Management from Brock University. He spent the past decade working in the team’s business operations department and joined the clubs scouting staff prior to the start of the 2015-16 season. In 2016-17 he served as Assistant to the General Manager with Mike Kelly.
Storm Assistant GM Phil Golding accepts scouting role with Canucks – Ontario Hockey League

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
Manukyan will be out 4-6 months according to Sport Express Russia.

“Vanguard” this season remains the most unlucky team. There is a task to compete no worse than last season, to compete for the cup, but the first ten days of September have not yet passed, as three hockey players dropped out due to injuries for a long time. Even at the exhibition meetings, Artyom Manukyan (preliminary for 4-6 months), Denis Zernov (4-6 months)broke down, and on Sunday it became known that Alexey Emelin could not help for three months.

«Авангард» теряет игроков одного за другим. Клубу нужно срочно что-то делать

Reactions: lindgren

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Damn. Had a soft spot for Manukyan, incredibly skilled but extremely small ... but this sort of injury (I still haven't heard any details) may be enough to derail any chance.

He's just got so many factors working against him: low ice time/opportunity, diminutive size, and now losing an important season to injury and will be 22.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
He's just got so many factors working against him: low ice time/opportunity, diminutive size, and now losing an important season to injury and will be 22.
Hes also TOO short for nhl hockey

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is Debrincat also too short for NHL hockey?
Some teams (read Canucks) just seem to draft undersized players who turn out like Manukyan and Palmu, while other teams seem to unearth the likes of Debrincat and Arvidsson. Maybe Hoglander will finally reverse the depressing trend.

Reactions: Tonystretcher

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Somebody please explain to me that I'm misreadng line-up sheets, because it looks to me as though none of Palmu, Utunen, or Costmar were in the line-up for their teams' opening matches.

They should get together with Podkolzin and form a little club. Podkolzin could brag that he's averaging 37 seconds of ice-time a game.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Somebody please explain to me that I'm misreadng line-up sheets, because it looks to me as though none of Palmu, Utunen, or Costmar were in the line-up for their teams' opening matches.

They should get together with Podkolzin and form a little club. Podkolzin could brag that he's averaging 37 seconds of ice-time a game.

Is Palmu even signed anywhere right now? He's not with TPS again this season and I can't find any word that he's managed to sign anywhere else just yet.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Is Palmu even signed anywhere right now? He's not with TPS again this season and I can't find any word that he's managed to sign anywhere else just yet.

You're right. I'd forgotten that he's no longer with TPS. I thought I read somewhere that he was going to land in the SHL, but I can't find any confirmation.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site

Costmar is starting in the SuperElit league (J20) - he's played 2 games and has 3 points.

Hoglander has a goal for Rogle in their first game.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016

didn't realize that. i feel bad for the kid. no camp invite for a signed player with no place else to go is pretty tough, especially when willy warm was a walk on..

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
Karlsson vs Dahlen in the Allsvenkan today.

Dahlen with a goal so far. His fourth goal and ninth point in three and a half games.

Karlsson pointless. He has one goal, an empty netter, in three and a half games. He has been playing right wing on the third line.

Reactions: lindgren
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad