Prospect Info: 2019 NHL Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I wouldn't take Guhle over Zegras, Krebs, Dach, Boldy etc. not saying he's not a good player but there is not a chance in hell I would personally.

Odd. Was Guhle ever projected to be an early first round pick? Was Guhle playing against men as a 17-year old?

Here's a quote from Elite Prospects:
1. " All-in-all, Broberg could be the most complete defenceman in his draft class. He's got elite mobility and hockey sense, and he doesn't give up his own end. (Curtis Joe, EP 2018)"
2. " He has exceptional skating ability and exceptional command of the game in every single regard, Craig Button - TSN 2018"
3. " Smooth defenseman, likes to take advantage of his remarkable skating ability and good reach to carry the puck up the ice, Draftin Europe 2018"

I like Broberg unless Cozens falls. If the Ducks staff chooses Broberg, then they believe he's BPA. We already know who Guhle is, a taller Montour without the scoring. LoL Guhle does have some time to develop. With Broberg, he's already playing against men as a 17-year old. Maybe we should take into considerations of what scouts do say as well as their projections. But hey, if you want to be lazy to say Broberg is exactly Guhle as opposed to treating him as a unique player like you did with the other forward prospects, then there's an obvious lack of consistency in your thoughts.

duckpuck

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2007
What are the chances Podkolzin falls to the ducks? He's been steadily falling in mock drafts, I assume due to signability issues and the bevy of talented centers. And if he does, should the ducks draft him?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
What are the chances Podkolzin falls to the ducks? He's been steadily falling in mock drafts, I assume due to signability issues and the bevy of talented centers. And if he does, should the ducks draft him?
He will def fall imo

Reactions: Sam Steel

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
two of Zegras, Podkolzin, Boldy, Krebs will definitely be available, maybe Cozens or Dach as well, this whole draft is wide open.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Just wondering, do you think the Ducks would have much interest in a trade that looked something like your pick #9 + #20 for Colorado's pick #4 + #63?

I think the Ducks will benefit a lot more from keeping their picks. Between the 4th overall and the 9th, there is not so much difference. Between the 20th and the 63rd there is a big one.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Avs fan coming in peace...

Just wondering, do you think the Ducks would have much interest in a trade that looked something like your pick #9 + #20 for Colorado's pick #4 + #63?

Are the Ducks in a position where they should simply be stock piling prospects or where they should be trying to get the best possible prospect they could get? My thinking from the Avs perspective is that(Especially for me personally) there's a couple guys that I am quite high on towards the bottom of the Top 10, Caufield and Zegras being the big 2. I dont think they're worth taking in the Top 5 but at #9 I'd love to get them. And with that extra late 1st it would give the Avs a lot of firepower to make a trade for some secondary scoring help at the draft.

But I dont know if Anaheim would be in a position to make a trade like that where they could grab a high end Center like Cozens or Turcotte.... Or if they're more in a situation where full rebuild is coming and just getting a pair of solid 1st rounders is more fitting for future plans.
I dont see much of difference in 4 to 9.. and i like the players w our 2nd pick.
Maybe trade up to 14 from our 2nd 1st

Last edited:

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
What do you guys think of Seider for our 2nd first rounder? Will he last that long? I really like him and Harley, York probably 3rd. How does Seider/Harley compare to Robertson or Soderstrom?

PuckProspects

Jul 23, 2018
What do you guys think of Seider for our 2nd first rounder? Will he last that long? I really like him and Harley, York probably 3rd. How does Seider/Harley compare to Robertson or Soderstrom?
Love Seider, Best Defenseman at actually playing Defense and has some upside offensively. Could easily be the 2nd best D in the draft. Him and Soderstrom are close and they are both better prospects then Robertson. Harley has the talent I just see him make way too many stupid plays and don't want the Ducks to draft him. Reminds me of a more talented Sbisa

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Odd. Was Guhle ever projected to be an early first round pick? Was Guhle playing against men as a 17-year old?

Here's a quote from Elite Prospects:
1. " All-in-all, Broberg could be the most complete defenceman in his draft class. He's got elite mobility and hockey sense, and he doesn't give up his own end. (Curtis Joe, EP 2018)"
2. " He has exceptional skating ability and exceptional command of the game in every single regard, Craig Button - TSN 2018"
3. " Smooth defenseman, likes to take advantage of his remarkable skating ability and good reach to carry the puck up the ice, Draftin Europe 2018"

I like Broberg unless Cozens falls. If the Ducks staff chooses Broberg, then they believe he's BPA. We already know who Guhle is, a taller Montour without the scoring. LoL Guhle does have some time to develop. With Broberg, he's already playing against men as a 17-year old. Maybe we should take into considerations of what scouts do say as well as their projections. But hey, if you want to be lazy to say Broberg is exactly Guhle as opposed to treating him as a unique player like you did with the other forward prospects, then there's an obvious lack of consistency in your thoughts.
Guhle shoots more than montour and was able to get his shot through more (small sample) several games he played he led the team with shots on goal of I remember correctly

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
SJ was supposed to lose that game, ****!

The only thing that can save our second pick now is Colorado. Blues pick will be #19 or #28+ due to the STL/DAL matchup, the only hope to draft 23-25 is that SJ does NOT make the WCF.

Reactions: 70sSanO

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
I really hope LaVoie somehow drops to our second pick. I wouldn't even mind him at #9, but if we can get our second pick to land at 21... there's a tiny chance.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
I dont see much of difference in 4 to 9.. and i like the players w our 2nd pick.
Maybe trade up to 14 from our 2nd 1st
That is your opinion and my opinion as well but that may not be our scouts opinion. We dont even know who will be available at 4. There could be a guy that our scouts view as #1 or #2 on their board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad